Thanksgiving around the corner, how y'all gonna handle that?

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Title says it all :francis:

My parents ain't cooking cuz we all grown now. Plus we all about healthy eating so you won't be seeing no yams wit marshmallows at the crib.

Butt I gotta make an appearance at my girls parents place for thanksgiving dinner :lupe:

I'm not feeling the those setbacks :hubie:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Man if you can't celebrate these occasions...

Who you kidding!!! I know you of all people gonna be going extra hard the day after thanksgiving

:umad:

Sheeit, we all seen that godly journal of yours. You might even repent at the iron temple thanksgiving night :banderas:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
tumblr_nwbfpoHcnU1qgwx8yo1_400.gif

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
I'm gonna get a lot of bad stares from my grandma and everyone else about how I should be eating more but I've been in savage mode lately with eating healthy and discipline. I'll cheat a lil but I've never been more dedicated than I am right now so I'm not finna go overboard.

Inspect Her Deck

Skins of all colours come together as brothers
Daps
I don't celebrate thanksgiving so I don't know the formalities of the day itself but if you gonna cheat that day you have to exercise that same day too and cheat AFTER work out, so maybe consider an early morning workout.

Remember a cheat meal (let alone a day) must always be on the day of a weight workout....not cardio days nor rest days.