thank god for these Martin reruns

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
U can't call urself a Martin fan unless u got the first four seasons on DVD.

Smh at y'all still sitting thru commercials

Daps
28lxf9t.png

Kenyan West

lazy fba philly nikka,
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Hold up brehs. :violent:

Martin is and will always be the shyt. But the shyt aint light years ahead of Seinfeld. Get teh fukk outta here with dat nonsense.

Aint noone fukkin with Costanza.

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
They used to do that on Seinfeld too :yeshrug: :troll:

Exactly....Jerry and Elaine in particular used to stay crackin' up legit, usually at Kramer's antics

LOL @ people laughing on set somehow being proof that a sitcom is funny....that happens on almost every sitcom. shyt, you can even see that on some Friends episodes

Nobody's saying Martin flat-out sucked....that show had classic moments, classic jokes and memorable storylines, but it wasn't THE GOAT like some like to think. What hurts it is dated jokes, sometimes-corny side characters and physical comedy, and a lot of the episodes after Martin and Gina got married (let's be real y'all, the last season was not that good.....again, didn't say it absolutely sucked but it paled in comparison to the earlier seasons)

And to show that I'm being fair, I will admit that the first season of Seinfeld was pretty much on the level of the last season of Martin, in terms of mediocrity. Anyone who gave Seinfeld a chance by watching a first season episode and thought the show was garbage....I can't really be mad at 'em :yeshrug: