thank god for these Martin reruns

Daps
something funny to actually watch on tv. i dont see how Martin is not the greatest sitcom of all time. i really dont. even seinfeld doesn't come close

Stop trying to get brownie points with that transparent ass comment. nikkas tryna shyt on the god sitcom.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Only other show to come close in terms of comedy was waynes brosl. The episode with bernie mac and roy jones was :laugh:

Fresh prince is up there too, just for how good of a show it was.

Daps
Ive seen every single Seinfeld and Martin episode and Martin doesnt even come close. Alot of Martins episodes were Sanford and Son ripoffs. For example the episode where he is technically married to Pam is a rip off the ep where Fred finds out he's technically married to Esther. The entire relationship between Pam and Martin was a rip off Sanford too. Martin also was too slapstick. Seinfeld was fresh, still is fresh and instead of it being based off something people base their lives off of it. The amount of shyt that happens in Seinfeld and your like wtf thats happened to me is uncanny.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stop trying to get brownie points with that transparent ass comment. nikkas tryna shyt on the god sitcom.

seinfeld? god sitcom? :wtf:

on seinfeld, only people that was funny was george constanza and kramer. all jerry ever got was a smirk. elaine was just straight pointless. same thing with newman. show was absolutely nothing without george.

if u dont bow down at the mere sight of the word "martin" i will beat your ass senseless

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
Martin is a good show, but sometimes the episodes are just too slapstick and outlandish.

truth

shyt like Gina gettin' hit with the toenail and the baby shootin' out of that pregnant woman's puzzy, didn't age well....seemed funny at the time

Martin fighting the big-ass rat is still hilarious to me, though :yeshrug:

Seinfeld is a classic. Almost every non-season-1 episode is pure laughs. Only people who hate on it are go-against-the-grain ass nikkas and people who never watched it. Oh, and nikkas who just can't deal with the fact that a white sitcom is actually funny.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ive seen every single Seinfeld and Martin episode and Martin doesnt even come close. Alot of Martins episodes were Sanford and Son ripoffs. For example the episode where he is technically married to Pam is a rip off the ep where Fred finds out he's technically married to Esther. The entire relationship between Pam and Martin was a rip off Sanford too. Martin also was too slapstick. Seinfeld was fresh, still is fresh and instead of it being based off something people base their lives off of it. The amount of shyt that happens in Seinfeld and your like wtf thats happened to me is uncanny.
boy take your ass to bed now.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
[ame=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZueUMCVlu0]YouTube - Officer Otis ATM Security[/ame]

"Look at ya bwoooy,gettin ready to take ya down bwoy,gettin ready to take ya down bwoy"

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
truth

shyt like Gina gettin' hit with the toenail and the baby shootin' out of that pregnant woman's puzzy, didn't age well....seemed funny at the time

Martin fighting the big-ass rat is still hilarious to me, though :yeshrug:

Seinfeld is a classic. Almost every non-season-1 episode is pure laughs. Only people who hate on it are go-against-the-grain ass nikkas and people who never watched it. Oh, and nikkas who just can't deal with the fact that a white sitcom is actually funny.

just you saying that made me laugh. i tried watching seinfeld didnt even crack a smile shyt was trash

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
I'm black as fukk. I just think that Martin sometimes relies on far too many physical gags that I thought were funny as a 10 year-old, but not as a 22 year-old. Blacks are not a monolithic people on which the integrity of the race rests upon sharing the same opinion on every topic.

I'm more of a Cosby Show nikka anyway :manny:

Racked Up

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm black as fukk. I just think that Martin sometimes relies on far too many physical gags that I thought were funny as a 10 year-old, but not as a 22 year-old. Blacks are not a monolithic people on which the integrity of the race rests upon sharing the same opinion on every topic.

I'm more of a Cosby Show nikka anyway :manny:

Naw but we betta all share the same opinion on this topic :pachaha:

Cosby one of my favs too....