tha fall of Apple

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
It's been a great ride, but it's time to abandon ship and stop dikkridin Apple :yeshrug:

this latest iPhone is a slap in tha face to consumers, no new innovation, they got such great brand loyalty that they can pretty much put out anything and consumers will drop down their hard earned cash

this wuz not Jobs vision, if you truly love jobs you won't support these lazy greedy pigs
If Jobs wuz alive he'd be kicking in Apple doors and knocking off heads

it's time to look elsewhere and a new company to step it up, where you at Microsoft? y'all wuz tha shyt in tha '90s :beli:

Last edited:

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Every iPhone Theres A Slight Improvement Over The Last One, We're Talking Only 1 Year (Sometimes Less) In Technological Advancement, I Dunno What You Were Expecting Them To Do

Lemme Guess

Make The Screen Bigger! Now That Will Be Something Revolutionary I Can Get Behind !

ridge

Daps
lol android phones 'innovation' is terrible

apple is held to a way higher standard and every year drops a phone that blows the comp out of te water

you idiots only care about screen size

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
No one cared about the iPhones screen size till android marketed big screens as "cool"

Androids are nice phones (well there's like 2 good ones on the market) but the big ass screens on em is a gimmick

I've seen a dudes phone shyt looked slightly smaller than an ipad mini :wtf:

ridge

Daps
No one cared about the iPhones screen size till android marketed big screens as "cool"

Androids are nice phones (well there's like 2 good ones on the market) but the big ass screens on em is a gimmick

I've seen a dudes phone shyt looked slightly smaller than an ipad mini :wtf:
lol at these android morons having a carrying case for their phone