BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
It’s just too white washed

Texas is one of only 3 states where white ppl are not the majority. One state where all the major cities(except maybe Austin) are majority minority yet the state as whole(besides Houston) caters to cacs significantly

Everything from the watered down ethnic cuisine to
The corny ass cowboy culture(not the team, actual cowboys) is all cac influence

It’s the only place I’ve been to where you can go to the HOOD and still receive bland watered down ethnic food(Mexican and Chinese come to mind)

Compare that to states Texas competes with(California, Florida and NY). Those states have distinctive cultures that aren’t based around anglo cacs

Even when you go a city like Dallas , which I love , alot of ppl say it feels white. Even tho Dallas is only 25% cac with a blacc mayor. While they’re wrong, they have a right to feel this way since the city and state prioritize white culture over everything else even tho the majority of cacs don’t even live in Dallas county period , let alone the n actual city of Dallas

I fucc wit Texas but the truth shall set us free brethren. Texas is a very white orientated state and that’s why it’s not truly respected by other states like Cali, Florida , GA, NY, Louisiana

Ppl talc about how tethers put their country first and being blacc second. I feel like blacks and Hispanics in Texas do the same. They are Texan first. Then their race. It’s why you hear blacc and Mexicans in Texas repeat so many cac talcn points

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
The Cowboy culture shyt gets on my nerves cause its just looks gay as hell

And on top of that pretending to be some gun slinger, walker texas ranger mfer is no lamer than trying to be some super goon in a cul-de-sac of McMansions and F150’s.

Seriously a number of black people from Texas have this undeserved superiority complex but quick to open the door for some cacs and it pisses me off

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’

And on top of that pretending to be some gun slinger, walker texas ranger mfer is no lamer than trying to be some super goon in a cul-de-sac of McMansions and F150’s.

Seriously a number of black people from Texas have this undeserved superiority complex but quick to open the door for some cacs and it pisses me off
?

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
All facts. I believe it's because technically Texas doesn't view itself as a state, but it's own separate thing that just happens to be in the Union.

Only state with it's own pledge of allegiance :rudy:

Part of that separate identity is steeped in Confederate-esque ideals :mjpls:

The whole "Remember the Alamo" situation was about preserving slavery

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
“Black ppl in Texas are Texans first and black ppl second”

Clearly you give a pass to or haven’t talked to black ppl from NY, California, GA or the DMV. Regions where black ppl are fiercely proud of where they’re from and look down on other regions. :mjlol:

Black Texas culture is Black Texas culture. Trail rides and things associate with cowboy culture, isn’t giving leeway nor is it trying to copy Cacs. The culture you were raised on, is what you were raised on. Black ppl from other regions viewing black texan culture as “leaning on Cacs” is misinformed, and showcases that they have a limited to view of what is “black”.

:manny:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus

Clearly you give a pass to or haven’t talked to black ppl from NY, California, GA or the DMV. Regions where black ppl are fiercely proud of where they’re from and look down on other regions. :mjlol:

Black Texas culture is Black Texas culture. Trail rides and things associate with cowboy culture, isn’t giving leeway nor is it trying to copy Cacs. The culture you were raised on, is what you were raised on. Black ppl from other regions viewing black texan culture as “leaning on Cacs” is misinformed, and showcases that they have a limited to view of what is “black”.

Ya’ll have such a persecution complex just cause people don’t care about ten gallon hats, mediocre BBQ, line dancing and whatever the fukk ya’ll pretend to pay homage to.

And having spent time in Texas, yes, ya’ll do grip white people nuts out there.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin

Facts

:ohhh:

But OP didn’t lie

They are Texans first

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Ya’ll have such a persecution complex just cause people don’t care about ten gallon hats, mediocre BBQ, line dancing and whatever the fukk ya’ll pretend to pay homage to.

And having spent time in Texas, yes, ya’ll do grip white people nuts out there.
This just comes across like you just hate Texas culture, cowboy culture and are looking for a Cac angle to validate that hate. :manny:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs

You on point as fucc with this bro

As a blacc Texan I’ve been trying for years to figure out a way to incorporate cowboy drip with urban fashion and you simply can’t. It’s too corny and cacish