Texas Grilled Cheese - Cowboys vs Packers (Official Thread)

Who Wins?

• Total voters

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Since their football renaissance began 25 years ago, the Packers have played 36 playoff games under three coaches. Mike Holmgren finished 9-5 in six appearances, Mike McCarthy is 9-7 in nine and Mike Sherman went 2-4 in four.

In those 36 games, the Packers have been the favorite 21 times (15-6 record), the underdog 14 times (4-10) and pick ‘em once (1-0).

If the Packers, a five-point underdog, were to beat the Cowboys on Sunday, it would rank as their biggest playoff upset in 21 years.

As an underdog, McCarthy’s victories were at Philadelphia (+1½) in 2010 and at Washington (+1½) last year. Sherman was 0-2 as an underdog.

Holmgren’s first playoff victory came at the Silverdome in 1993 as a one-point underdog against the Lions. Two years later, the Packers were a 10½-point underdog at San Francisco when, in arguably the franchise’s greatest victory since the 1967 Ice Bowl, they ambushed the 49ers, 27-17.

The spread Sunday isn’t nearly what it was on that unforgettable afternoon at Candlestick Park. Still, the Packers and their fans know full well the jubilation that a victory over the Cowboys would generate.

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
i

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BULLshyt TODAY DAVANTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

ONE fukkING HOUR LEFT!!!!! :damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Nikkas rolled in deep af:laff:

shyt u not 20 nikkas rolled up 15 rocking jerseys I see 5 Irvin 3 Dez 3 Zeke 2 Dorsett 2 Deion 1 Witten 1 Ware 1 Prescott 1 enmitt and someone wearing a fukking Marion barber these nikkas ordered shots for whole bar damn Steelers nikka ain't even rolled in yet Joey Porter posse be in here for games I'm gonna have to :camby: before this game start someone bout to get stomped out by halftime :heh:

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
These nikkas and wetbacks ain't gonna be able to mix someone gonna get knocked out it's a shame edp ain't here I remember when he got chased out by them Cowboys wetbacks talking that eagles shyt