Cali
elaborate? :leon:
economist.jpg

VICVALLIN

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rice is a good school but you need to have the grades to get in. Last I heard, they only have about 3-4k ungrad students. I hear the admission process if pretty brutal and you haven't said what your grades look like. Go to UH. It's a great school and is only getting better. They also have UH campuses in downtown and Clear Lake.
UH- Clear Lake and UH- Downtown aren't UH campuses. those are seperate schools. i only know that because my wife works at UHD. but back to the topic. OP, you should compare the schools based on your major and figure out which best works for you. also some universities like UT-Austin, A&M, and baylor have different schools around town like the baylor college of medicine, A&M Galveston school of marine biology, UT-Austin school of business, etc.

Last edited:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I went to UT. I liked it but if you wanna be close to houston I'd be looking at Texas a&m, pv, university of Houston and rice.

Most of the people from my high school went to pv or tsu, all the people who majored in engineering at pv are doing pretty well right now.

University of Houston would be a good look....they were almost open admission when I graduated from high school but now they're holding weight. 10 years from now a uh degree will look real good .

What are you majoring in?