Texas Attorney General has asked the Texas Supreme Court to stop woman from getting medical abortion

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
Of course. "States rights." "There will be exceptions." Apparently there are 10 cases against Texas by women who have time and money and the AG wants to say fukk exceptions. The lady may just up and leave Texas soon. @TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY said it best about the south.

I wouldn’t wish the south on my favorite enemy

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Why would you assume that the only reason I would not care for Trump would be due to how he directly harmed me? I'm a man but I also care about access to abortion. Would you tell a woman that was forced to have a kid "hey, why so mad at the supreme court? You're alive, right?"

]

No one is forced to have a kid. Also, Dems been saying they will codify Roe V. Wade as a campaign promise for decades only to say "Nevermind" when they get in office. I would tell them hop on a bus and go to a state where abortion is legal because both parties are letting you down.

Call me Petty tendergrass

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Maybe holding up the only 2 party system isn't helping either.

It's made much easier when one party is the party of racism and misogyny.

We'll pray for that perfect world you dream of, but until then fight against the people who are clearly evil. The Republicans.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
It's made much easier when one party is the party of racism and misogyny.

We'll pray for that perfect world you dream of, but until then fight against the people who are clearly evil. The Republicans.
One party?! There are plenty of racist and sexist Dems.
I live in NYC we won our war against them. What happens in Texas is not my responsibility. I never been there.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
One party?! There are plenty of racist and sexist Dems.
I live in NYC we won our war against them. What happens in Texas is not my responsibility. I never been there.

Acting like you don't see what the Republicans are doing. Not just in TX. Everywhere they are and everything they touch. Anti everything except white male supremacy.