Tesla unveils its Cybertruck, Stating Price At $39,900

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
How much is the Cybertruck

50k for the single motor (not being made right now). 80k for the dual motor (got that one reserved, but late 2025 is the earliest I'd see my reservation filled), and 98k for the tri motor beast edition (the ones they are making right now).

and the kicker is you can't sell for a year if you buy it. :mjlol:

want to sell my shyt and get a Rivian. Bullshyt you can't sell it for profit but that's the stipulation in the purchase agreement.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
50k for the single motor (not being made right now). 80k for the dual motor (got that one reserved, but late 2025 is the earliest I'd see my reservation filled), and 98k for the tri motor beast edition (the ones they are making right now).

want to sell my shyt and get a Rivian. Bullshyt you can't sell it for profit but that's the stipulation in the purchase agreement.

Would love to get the small Rivian and that’s if Rivian even exists by the time they ramp up production when they say they will.

Arizax2

All Star
Daps

Silverado EV has a real world range of 460miles which is nuts. I lost interest in the cybertruck. 80k may not be worth it anymore especially for 300miles of range

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York

:leon: my nikka dropping 100 racks on a truck like it’s nothing… A big dikk and a big wallet.

:wow: :salute: :salute:

Daps
Reppin
ATL paid.. Cali blazed
They a lie.

That look like cj on 32 tesla.
Where that is like the first and only cool nikka on youtube.

Whoever made that meme a lame.
Looking for attention tho.
Looks at mentions and tweet.

Yeah that is cj truck.

nikkaz need to stop hating.

That shyt lame.

Art Barr
U definitely ride bikes without the seat...all that gagging ain't gone get u on the passenger side nikka