Tesla unveils its Cybertruck, Stating Price At $39,900

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
i don't understand the bulletproof test like you gonna be driving thru chiraq or something? just kind of seems like jock fantasy type stuff. rather see a heavy rain test or lightning test or something like that.

Nighthawk

All Star
Daps
I just seen one in the streets of San Francisco yesterday. It stuck out like a sore thumb

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Where I live, them shyts is everywhere (Rivian). Like every coffeehouse/bookstore/yogi with a neck beard mf has one

yeah Rivian has hit LA hard. The SUV is dope looks kinda like a Range. They've definitely done the best out of all the EV startups competing with Tesla. I see some Lucid and Polestar on the fwy out here but rarely

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

Those rims dont help nothing...:mjlol: fukking trash

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
i don't understand the bulletproof test like you gonna be driving thru chiraq or something? just kind of seems like jock fantasy type stuff. rather see a heavy rain test or lightning test or something like that.

Many American men(especially white gun bro types) think they have a good chance of being in some armed standoff where they are valiantly going to take down a guy with an AR-15 with their handgun

RageKage

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Macragge

Because of the Cybertruck’s peculiar design and unique components, Tesla is having a hard time producing the pickup truck and it’s going to lose money on every truck it sells until it can boost production figures. “So, I just want to temper expectations for Cybertruck,” Wards Auto reports Musk said during the quarterly call. “It’s a great product, but financially it will take, I don’t know, a year to 18 months before it is a significant positive cash-flow contributor.”

..let me correct that timeline of 18 months to "never"

:blessed:

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps

Because of the Cybertruck’s peculiar design and unique components, Tesla is having a hard time producing the pickup truck and it’s going to lose money on every truck it sells until it can boost production figures. “So, I just want to temper expectations for Cybertruck,” Wards Auto reports Musk said during the quarterly call. “It’s a great product, but financially it will take, I don’t know, a year to 18 months before it is a significant positive cash-flow contributor.”

..let me correct that timeline of 18 months to "never"

:blessed:

They didnt consider this during this project?

Meanwhile as more people start to use this in the real world complaints are going to keep popping up

Already range complaints coming in