Tesla Lays Off Almost 3,000 Workers in Texas Factory

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
.. Just make money and shut the fukk up
he's proven he can't do that. like so many others he wants the attention and clout and likes even if it means he's exposed himself as a complete dikkhead dog whistling racist.

having an idea and having people make it are 2 completely different things. Have someone with true technical/engineering expertise run the company, not a bozo.

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
they've been short selling the hell out of Tesla stock... and i do mean short. im talking @Billy Ocean short... staring at the backs of kneecaps in the elevator

however i do think its a temporary jump because of those buyers. it's gonna continue its slow painful descent.

elon musk has made shyt so lame that i have zero interest in a tesla. they seem like death traps designed by a retard.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
he's proven he can't do that. like so many others he wants the attention and clout and likes even if it means he's exposed himself as a complete dikkhead dog whistling racist.

having an idea and having people make it are 2 completely different things. Have someone with true technical/engineering expertise run the company, not a bozo.
I get what you're saying, but I don't hear from 99% of billionaires.. I have no idea what Besos thinks about anything except Amazon and money. Same for the rest..

Elon was quiet for all those years of being a billionaire... Then buys Twitter.. A move that he never wanted to make, but was forced cause of his big mouth.. And from there, has gone FULL nutcase. Rewind back just 5 years ago and he was a Bruce Wayne... Motherfukker got a Twitter handle and he's the Joker

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I get what you're saying, but I don't hear from 99% of billionaires.. I have no idea what Besos thinks about anything except Amazon and money. Same for the rest..

Elon was quiet for all those years of being a billionaire... Then buys Twitter.. A move that he never wanted to make, but was forced cause of his big mouth.. And from there, has gone FULL nutcase. Rewind back just 5 years ago and he was a Bruce Wayne... Motherfukker got a Twitter handle and he's the Joker
100%

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
This the one in Austin? Didn't they just open that shyt a few years ago?

chris-rock.gif

:mjlol:

thenatural

Superstar
Daps

:wow: :wow::wow:

We've seen the impementation of the opposite model and it's never sustainable.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
5 months ago their stock price was $245, it's $145 now. It was over $400 at one point.

China/BYD aren't slowing down on their cheap EV lineup either and their tech is better.

In comparison, Netflix is nearly back at their 2020 price.

Google, Apple, Facebook have passed their 2020 stock price all-time-highs.

Tesla peaked. The other companies still have so much more potential to offer.

You sure their tech is better?