Tesla Lays Off Almost 3,000 Workers in Texas Factory

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
I actually like the Tesla vehicles except the CyberDump.

It's Elon, he's the fukking problem. Tesla board needs to realize this.
They been tryna get that clown out of there, same way they had to get him out of there in PayPal. Idiot destroys everything he touches
If he goes the share price tanks. He's too close to the brand unfortunately. The BoD is in a weird position
It’s funny people think this considering Elon is actually alienating most of Tesla’s existing consumer base with his antics
It’s mostly democrats buying Tesla and Republicans aren’t replacing the ones who stopped messing with Tesla cause of Elon

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
"Go woke, go broke" :mjlol: :heh:

Remember that? Turned out the opposite. :mjgrin:

'Woke' Disney's stock price at that time: $80
Now: $120, getting back to their all-time high at $190.

Anheuser-Busch Bud Light: $53
Now: $61, back to it's 2022 high.

Tesla's stock price at that same time: $230
Now $140, dropping more from their all-time high at $409.

X-Men '97 new episode at 12:00AM PST :wow:

Might have to enjoy it with a Bud Light.

Diversity >
I asked this question about the new MK and people was juelzing. No one cares about these incel's fear fantasies. :russ:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
5 months ago their stock price was $245, it's $145 now. It was over $400 at one point.

China/BYD aren't slowing down on their cheap EV lineup either and their tech is better.

In comparison, Netflix is nearly back at their 2020 price.

Google, Apple, Facebook have passed their 2020 stock price all-time-highs.

Tesla peaked. The other companies still have so much more potential to offer.
This man has managed to Tweet his way into running two top notch companies into the ground...

This guy is an idiot... Just make money and shut the fukk up

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
This man has managed to Tweet his way into running two top notch companies into the ground...

This guy is an idiot... Just make money and shut the fukk up
Part of me really thinks it's because he knew he couldn't sustain the business due to the legit competition right on his ass.

Had to try and play into the racism card to round up extreme Musk fanboys or play into that "buy American" brand. Very grifter type of behavior.

Pretty sure at this point it's all resentment now.

Last edited:
Daps
5 months ago their stock price was $245, it's $145 now. It was over $400 at one point.

China/BYD aren't slowing down on their cheap EV lineup either and their tech is better.

In comparison, Netflix is nearly back at their 2020 price.

Google, Apple, Facebook have passed their 2020 stock price all-time-highs.

Tesla peaked. The other companies still have so much more potential to offer.
This 100%.

U.S. government has done all they can to prop up Elon & Tesla. China is coming and the big American auto companies are closing in too.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This 100%.

U.S. government has done all they can to prop up Elon & Tesla. China is coming and the big American auto companies are closing in too.
Some automakers are trying to get the government to block China from the US market

If they enter the market with 10k cars on 300 mile+ range

It's a wrap

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
They should get right with the family behind their inspiration and namesake. Make the real Tesla a household name and just rebrand using the legacy they already pull from.
thats kinda funny because nikola tesla was famously a lifelong bachelor. im pretty sure he died a virgin. there is no 'tesla family' anymore lol

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
The infra isn't there for the Electric cars regardless how cheap they are (this is why Motobikes are king in most places).

Then there is the topic nobody wants to take about is the waste that comes with once batteries die

hands down the smartest thing Tesla did was build the infrastructure with their fast charging network and stations around the globe. Cats do not know how big of an advantage that is and why it made Tesla what they are. That was the dealbreaker for me personally between choosing the model 3 over the Ford Mustang EV.

Tesla ain't going nowhere and whether cats like it or not, they are the default and established EV brand in North America and Europe. They are going nowhere.

However, a change is 100% needed in leadership. Elon has to go. I understand he fronted a lot of the money early on, but the old days is the old days.

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
hands down the smartest thing Tesla did was build the infrastructure with their fast charging network and stations around the globe. Cats do not know how big of an advantage that is and why it made Tesla what they are. That was the dealbreaker for me personally between choosing the model 3 over the Ford Mustang EV.

Tesla ain't going nowhere and whether cats like it or not, they are the default and established EV brand in North America and Europe. They are going nowhere.

However, a change is 100% needed in leadership. Elon has to go. I understand he fronted a lot of the money early on, but the old days is the old days.
Convenience will ashtrays be the easy measure by which to maintain control...... people choose convenience over everything