The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
And you have people who idolize Musk on here. :hhh:

Breh there is literally a rap song with his name on it:

Dude is Gen Y version of Donald Trump:francis:. Meaning folks treat the dude with admiration for the money, instead of realizing dude is full of shyt and a piece of shyt.

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
Breh there is literally a rap song with his name on it:

Dude is Gen Y version of Donald Trump:francis:. Meaning folks treat the dude with admiration for the money, instead of realizing dude is full of shyt and a piece of shyt.

Shameful shyt. They don't even realize how he got his money too. Then they'll be the first to cry foul when they get treated the same way.:snoop:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Straight up, he took 1 billion dollars and completely eradicate open racism at his facilities through extra training, technology, hiring more diversity so folks are on an equal setting, instead he ready to drop 44 billion so all of his sycophantic racist trolls can get the N word off on Twitter. People on THIS site actually shoot this fukkface bail because he makes people that care about other people mad! This is what we doing? Smh

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Shameful shyt. They don't even realize how he got his money too. Then they'll be the first to cry foul when they get treated the same way.:snoop:

He comes from a very wealthy family.

They never made it to their destination. Instead, Errol returned to South Africa with a half-share in a Zambian emerald mine, which would help to fund his family's lavish lifestyle of yachts, skiing holidays, and expensive computers.

It was that lifestyle, Errol says, that turned Elon into the kind of merchant adventurer who would later break the rules of the motoring business with Tesla, then go on to change spaceflight with SpaceX.

Elon Musk's family once owned an emerald mine in Zambia — here's the fascinating story of how they came to own it | Businessinsider

Elon's upbringing helped shaped his mentality, and the money helped fund his adventurous lifestyle.
Black kids don't have those types of lifestyles generally. We can see Elon's father and grandfather are what help him get into computers and technology.

Daps
:hubie:Part of why Texas was a giant draw for them, clearly. Good ole’ boy shyt is knee-slapping fun down there. Got cats looking like the lone black dude in Walker.

Not Travette :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Lowkey Travette was a dope character even tho he hung out with them white folks and that racist Walker kinda tough.:mjpls:

But the way they introduced his character in the first episode rubbed me wrong as a little boy and looking back on it, it was cause they was basically parading him out there like they used to do us in slavery. Had mans wearing nothing but speedos when he first met Walker :hhh:

As a youngster, I thought it was gay as hell and then on top of that, why all the white folks wearing clothes but the only brotha standing there in speedos:hhh:

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
:hubie:Part of why Texas was a giant draw for them, clearly. Good ole’ boy shyt is knee-slapping fun down there. Got cats looking like the lone black dude in Walker.
Seriously this, especially in those "upper" circles. The kind of shyt they get up to here. And that latter part is all too true for me. :sadcam: