Tesla in Fremont: ‘Welcome to the slave house,’ was manager’s greeting

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Coming to any black twitter employees in the near future. Folks worried about how twitter as a product is going to be impacted and I'm over here thinking about the hell any black employees at twitter are about to face.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
We like our racism in the open:mjgrin:

You get the bag faster when the White Supremacists are out in the open, let these White Supremacists be open and sue their asses.

Take notes of everything they say and go stright to a lawyer and sue them for so much money you do not have to work every again.

Also this is happening in California, not in some souther Redneck state.

At UCLA in 2012, a Black Doctor sued UCLA for racism and won:
Black surgeon to get $4.5 million in racial bias suit

Genos

Superstar
Daps
TESLA IS RACIST AS fukkKKKKK!!!!

Y'ALL BREHS NEED TO LISTEN TO ME!!!!

So I used to be in SF right, at these lil toastmaster kind of groups. There was this weird ass Asian dude from Korea who had just been given some kind of high level engineering job at Tesla making a fukkton of money.

I was like damn, you must've just graduated or something. The motherfukker tells me in broken English that he didn't even graduate from college, he fukking lied on his application and they never checked. I don't even think dude ever went to college or ever did any shyt like that before. Basically said he just BS his way at work at gets away with it, showed me his lil card and everything.

I was like wow, I see how they do their people, this mfer can barely let out a sentence yet was GIVEN this role. They get in the door so fukking easy. A black man would NEVER!!!! Get that kind of special treatment!
Breh, the people who make most of the shyt you use speak broken english, especially tech products:mjlol:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
“In October, a San Francisco federal court jury awarded a Black former Tesla worker, Owen Diaz, almost $137 million after he sued the company over experiencing “daily racist epithets” in a workplace where colleagues drew swastikas and left racist graffiti and drawings around the facility. Earlier this month, U.S. District Judge William Orrick said in a ruling that “disturbing” evidence supported the verdict against Tesla, but that legal principles compelled him to cut the award to $15 million.”
:gucci::mjtf::what::martin:
i hope his heart feels the same way about pumping blood one day