Terry Crews on why toxic masculinity needs to be completely eradicated from our culture

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
i wish this moist dude would stfu and go back to getting groped by white men in front of his wife
toxic masculinity is code word for lets press charges on black dudes. dude is a turncoat

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
These white liberals showed they don't care an ounce about him or other black males when they completely swept his allegations under the rug, but now he's trying to kiss back up to them after watching his job opps dry up for exposing what goes on behind the scenes in the industry.

This notion of toxic masculinity is laughable. This toxic masculinity rhetoric is just a round-a-bout way of 'breaking the buck' in an attempt to create a bunch of easy to control sissy-boys. The problem with that then becomes although you have a bunch of sissies under your command, they are worthless since they are completely emasculated and will be destroyed if any invasion ever took place. Just a self-destructive cycle all around.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Let him tell his story, his experience is his... it’s tragic he’s saying (frkm my understand) to just take it and speak on it later down the line but that is also some engrianed thinking from generations ago. :francis: This Hollywood shyt ain’t for everybody, the ones who left found another trade. I know he can too.