Terry Crews on why toxic masculinity needs to be completely eradicated from our culture

killacal

Banned
Daps
This dude will literally sell his entire family just to gain acceptance from whites. He’s absolutely fukking pathetic. Always playing big dumb stupid negro in every movie. No wonder white people love him so much.
He has c00ning down to an art

https://media.mnn.com/assets/images/2015/07/melanie%20rac00n.jpg.653x0_q80_crop-smart.jpg

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
This n!gga tryna act like this happened to him as a CHILD look at this sh!t bruh :what:
“There is a little boy inside Terry Crews. He was molested. If I don’t stand up for him, who will?”

He was a grown ass MARRIED man when that sh!t happened FOH :dahell:
“It was his wife, Crews said, that helped him restrain himself the night of the assault.”

:what:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
I think we’ve failed him, tbh, by clowning him. There is a conversation to be had about male victims of sexual harassment, but rest assured it ain’t gonna happen after nikkas seen what happened to Terry :snoop:

He really is in a fuucked up situation THEN and NOW.

THEN: Do you sock the white agent in the jaw in front of your industry peers, knowing the ramifications of how it would make you out to be "the big dangerous black man" and hurt your ability to get jobs??? :hula: Or let it go and tell him don't ever do that again??

NOW: Do you keep trying to explain to the world, especially men, why you didn't retaliate, with many repeating they would have broken a jaw regardless of outcome? :hula: Or just let it go, you put out a voice for men in the #MeToo movement, and now move on, and get back into your craft?

Last edited:

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
...there is a conversation to be had about male victims of sexual harassment, but rest assured it ain’t gonna happen after nikkas seen what happened to Terry :snoop:

Male CHILD victims, yes, we should address that. Female victims too.

But a big 6’4 270lb grown man? A big grown ass man like that does NOT get “sexually assaulted” unless you’re talking gang raped in prison type sh!t, and that’s NOT what happened to him. He got groped. And then didn’t do sh!t about it.

He wasnt “assaulted” he was a willing PARTICIPANT and apparently he liked it, just like the nasty faggett I always thought he was. :hhh:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Male CHILD victims, yes, we should address that. Female victims too.

But a big 6’4 270lb grown man? A big grown ass man like that does NOT get “sexually assaulted” unless you’re talking gang raped in prison type sh!t, and that’s NOT what happened to him. He got groped. And then didn’t do sh!t about it.

He wasnt “assaulted” he was a willing PARTICIPANT and apparently he liked it, just like the nasty faggett I always thought he was. :hhh:
I feel you on the 6’4” 270 lbs thing, but 99% of male victims probably ain’t touching those numbers, and Terry could’ve made it okay for them to speak up, perhaps extend the conversation to prison rape as well. Also, many of the metoo women weren’t overpowered, their livelihoods were threatened, which is a major deterrent in their coming forward, and it would’ve been good to have a male voice in there as well, because there are plenty of predatory gay dudes in Hollywood as well.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
You don't want to be kicked out. So I'm like, ‘Yeah, man, look at that a--!’ Even if I might not have felt that way. Did I rape anyone? No. But did I look the other way? Hell yes. While all those things were going on, I didn't say anything," he said

I’m confused? Saying a girl has a nice ass is Toxic now?

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Feel bad for Terry, supported him when he came out, but he's doing too much.
Feel bad for what? Feel bad for those who don’t have the capacity to defend themselves. Why feel bad for some sucker who allowed someone to assault him then deflects blame on other men when his bullshyt male-feminist ploy doesn’t work? I’d actually support the guy if he had the courage to call out the me-too movement that has blatantly ignored him just because he’s a black man and not a white woman. He’s a p*ssy who was treated as such tho. I have no problem with that.

Cheese McNair

Bought it this morning, drive it like I stole it
Daps
I’m confused? Saying a girl has a nice ass is Toxic now?

I wouldn’t say it’s toxic but I wouldn’t tell a chick she has a nice ass. Not just because of the metoo culture but because a lot of women don’t care for those kinda compliments in general. It kinda burns women up that they are seen as “just sexy”. They wanna be sexy but they know that shyt won’t last, so they wanna be seen by their character. That’s why IG chicks always posting long captions on their sexy photos.

Men and women are way different:manny:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i have a hard time believing that shyt was the end of the world for him :dead:

like yeah, it was some gay shyt. shove the dude away or whatever. this dude is acting like it ruined his life and comparing himself to rape victims :mjlol: surely it wasn't that serious. this dude lost for making a news story out of it and NOT getting that fakkit fired or winning any money

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
1. No such thing as "toxic masculinity" ...at least for black men.
The phrase is simply political framing sorta like when ...
  • The U.S. says they are "bringing freedom" to [insert nation] they are invading for geopolitical reasons
  • The U.S. calls a big brother like surveillance law "The patriot act"
  • When black women talk about "protection"
  • etc etc
...these framings are simply a categorizing schemes to give added weight(good or bad) to the categorized entity via mental association with the catch phrase used to categorize. The ultimate goal being to make the political target(general public) who's opinion is trying to be swayed more susceptible to the politic being "sold".

EXAMPLE:
White men had enshrined/enforceable legal, religious, etc positions concerning manhood and the place of women that negatively impacted women.

Black men have no such societal mechanisms in play. A black man who harms a black women is simply an ass hat that needs to be dealt with by "black society".
As I always say "show me a society with a prohibition on theft & murder ...and i'll show you a society with theft & murder."
Given that reality the question isn't does theft & murder exist, the question is...
  • What is the societies position on the act?
  • What tools do the society have in place to curtail the act?
In the case of low class men negatively interacting with women the main means of preventing/curtailing bad behavior being things like...
  • Curtailing - city,state,federal laws
  • Preventative - family positions on who dates their daughters/sisters/nieces
  • etc. etc.

2. I will never understand yall issue with terry crews and that dude who touched him.
  • The guy who did it lost his job and has been publicly ostracized.
  • Terry crews is still doing T.V./movies and making bread.
Terry played the long game ...and won :yeshrug: while dude lost his job.:ehh:

Venit was suspended while WME investigated the sexual misconduct allegations and was back at work in a diminished capacity in late November. Crews sued soon afterwards in a case that has now been settled and saw Venit’s last day at WME on September 10.

On September 6, Crews responded online to the announcement of Venit’s exit that day with the all caps proclamation: ACCOUNTABILITY. Which is very similar to what he said today with #Accountability on Twitter when unveiling the letter.

adam-venit-wme.jpg

terry-crews-march-adam-venit-apology.jpeg

Last edited: