Terrible movies you just like for no reason

SheriffOG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London
I love every single Paranormal Activity, they can release 10 of them i'll watch them all :manny:

Also:
starshiptroopers1.jpg

:blessed:

And:
Commando+Hi-Res.jpg

:banderas:Arnie CLASSIC maaaad quotables but generally a cheesy movie

SheriffOG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London
I'm sorry but breh...starship troopers and Commando aren't bad movies lol.

Where were you when I was taking heat from friends saying I cosigned trash movies breh :to: I think they are dope, commando kinda cheesy tho come on. you omitted paranormal(s) too breh :usure: they're good

flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Where were you when I was taking heat from friends saying I cosigned trash movies breh :to: I think they are dope, commando kinda cheesy tho come on. you omitted paranormal(s) too breh :usure: they're good

Paranormal 1 and 3 are dope. 2 is meh and the rest are bad so I can't cosign it completely

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi

He's right. Commando and star ship troopers ain't bad movies
Sound like,your finds are the ones with trash taste

Last edited:

SheriffOG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London
Paranormal 1 and 3 are dope. 2 is meh and the rest are bad so I can't cosign it completely

I've been watching them all in sequence with a friend that hasn't seen any recently, the story connecting them is dope which a lot of people aren't aware of. Paranormal Activity: The Marked Ones in like LA with the Mexican teens. :whoa: The final 20 mins of that will have anyone shook idc what you say but glad brehs on here have good movie taste too. Salute.