Tennis player Naomi Osaka ready to put it on for her Haitian people (UPDATE, she won)

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
His father was white. His mom's DNA wasn taking no prisoners. :russ:

And haitians areas diverse as any groups in the diaspora. Some of you have a certain perception of Haitians overall that needs to stop :stopitslime:
I absolutely hate when some americans find out im Haitian and be like "oh... but you dont look Haitian...". And even other Caribbean people do that shyt too. My girl's pops (They are black dark-skinned Guyanese) said that shyt to me when i first met him. :rudy:
I always reply "So tell me what do Haitians look like?" and i watch them self destruct trying to make up some ignorant shyt.

My mom's side of the family are more light-skinned and some of them (her sister from different mom) could tell people she's white and most would believe her until you hear her speak Kreyol. My Father's side of the family are dark-skinned regular black people who'd make Wesley Snipes and Lupita look pale in comparison. I have my dad's complexion (Complete strangers often say i look like Tyler Perry just to give you an idea)
:stopitslime: You know all haitians look alike
HAITIBLOG.jpg

haitian-people08.jpg

This is how we ALL look.. Ain't no diversity breh I been to Haiti all them nikkaz look the same

:troll:

Nah but that "Look Haitian" bullshyt used to kill me growing up. I think people just attached some sort of dress style to fresh off the boat Haitians and then that stereotype just stuck with people. I was in Haiti July last year and seeing a lot of cats who lived and grew up in Haiti looking "not" Haitian was eye opening. Some of em you'd think was from the U.S. with how they dress/looked. Seeing some kids with natural brown hair or other phenotypes that weren't stereotypically Haitian was crazy. I seen some nikkas that looked like J Cole in Carrefour.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Carrefour.
What you know about Carrefour, doggy? That's my old stomping ground

Arcachon 34 represent !!!

My dad also used to own that big truck shop midwat through Mon-Repos 36. He also owned the duplex across it.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What you know about Carrefour, doggy? That's my old stomping ground

Arcachon 34 represent !!!

My dad also used to own that big truck shop midwat through Mon-Repos 36. He also owned the duplex across it.
That's where my people from.

We was right down the street from the main street(forgot the name) where all the main traffic flows.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
That's where my people from.

We was right down the street from the main street(forgot the name) where all the main traffic flows.

Looks like the "Delin" part of Carrefour.

Basically off the main road (the old main road) after you pass the pharmacy if you make a right (mon-repos 36) and go half a mile on the paved road you get to a dead area where you can make a right or left but cant go straight. That truck shop on the right was my dad's. Our house was on the other side on 34. Idotted the 3 porperties on the map

Once the neighborhood started going to shyt we moved to Delmas 19 near the movie theatre. My dad then started bulding another house (his retirement house) in LaPlaine but he passed before he even got started.

Last edited:

KingJudah2

All Star
Daps
Reppin
718 Kings County
Lmfao @ this thread. Lotta you nikkas shoulda been aborted.

Serena Williams not your bloodline.

Naomi not your bloodline

You got a bloodline of likely nobodies. They not you bum ass nikkas. You muthafukkas not part of any of they heritage or lineage. STFU

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Did you hear about Sloan Stephens talking about how Serena was real disrespectful to her? I noticed alot of these wenches are disrespectful to other black women. We talk about how they feel about black men but they get real out of pocket with other black women also.

Serena these past several years has just been turning me off :scust:

That ass tho :whoo:
Serna can be forgiven

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
nikkas need to chill the fukk out, she's average/below average. And I'm riding with my 100% true authentic sista Sloane Stephens.

636356340260208424-USP-TENNIS-WIMBLEDON-92144643.JPG

220px-Stephens_WM17_%287%29_%2835347283294%29.jpg

No wench shyt either, she dates a 100% real nikka (whose also Haitian) professional soccer player, jozy altidore.

Screen%20Shot%202018-06-14%20at%2010.07.39%20AM.png

Way too early in the morning to have your mind warped this way bruh..
I've wanted Sloane for a while.

:noah:

I respect Naomi. I respect her for going hard for her Black/Haitian side. But Sloane.....:whew:

Fla has the best dark skinned women.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Did you hear about Sloan Stephens talking about how Serena was real disrespectful to her? I noticed alot of these wenches are disrespectful to other black women. We talk about how they feel about black men but they get real out of pocket with other black women also.

Serena these past several years has just been turning me off :scust:

If she was being competetive you have to respect that.If she was a man she would be admired for having mamba mentality. I dont trust any of these black women in tennis quite yet.Very smart people see the void Serena left when she got with that cac,got pregnant and fell off. These agents are wanting to make these women the new black female icon in tennis. So expect all the pandering yall claim to hate. If it turns out they are real i apoligize in advance.Im just cautious