Tennis player Naomi Osaka ready to put it on for her Haitian people (UPDATE, she won)

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Cmon breh, you're smarter than this.... :usure:
100% black, both parents are black.

Nationality is irrelevant.
Well if we wanna get technical/picky...:smugdraper: You know that in the diaspora most of us are essentially mulatto. So your girl can look like she looks and still be mmixed. Hell, Dennis Shorede1 , as dark skin as he is is actually mixed (father was white)

And besides, it's only in the U.S. that your "one-drop" rules is observed. Anywhere else it's your skin color that determines your blackness and mulattos are not considered black either.
Just fukking with you :troll:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Well if we wanna get technical/picky...:smugdraper: You know that in the diaspora most of us are essentially mulatto. So your girl can look like she looks and still be mmixed. Hell, Dennis Shorede1 , as dark skin as he is is actually mixed (father was white)

And besides, it's only in the U.S. that your "one-drop" rules is observed. Anywhere else it's your skin color that determines your blackness and mulattos are not considered black either.
Just fukking with you :troll:
:mjgrin:
(Schroeder was adopted I believe) And if that nikka is half cac is mothers DNA is strong as fukk (Gambian)
Haitian brehs as close to 100% pure blooded as you can get (probably the original real nikkas of the diaspora) :wow:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
:mjgrin:
(Schroeder was adopted I believe) And if that nikka is half cac is mothers DNA is strong as fukk (Gambian)
Haitian brehs as close to 100% pure blooded as you can get (probably the original real nikkas of the diaspora) :wow:
His father was white. His mom's DNA wasn taking no prisoners. :russ:

And haitians areas diverse as any groups in the diaspora. Some of you have a certain perception of Haitians overall that needs to stop :stopitslime:
I absolutely hate when some americans find out im Haitian and be like "oh... but you dont look Haitian...". And even other Caribbean people do that shyt too. My girl's pops (They are black dark-skinned Guyanese) said that shyt to me when i first met him. :rudy:
I always reply "So tell me what do Haitians look like?" and i watch them self destruct trying to make up some ignorant shyt.

My mom's side of the family are more light-skinned and some of them (her sister from different mom) could tell people she's white and most would believe her until you hear her speak Kreyol. My Father's side of the family are dark-skinned regular black people who'd make Wesley Snipes and Lupita look pale in comparison. I have my dad's complexion (Complete strangers often say i look like Tyler Perry just to give you an idea)

T'krm

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BA DOS Af pr
nikkas need to chill the fukk out, she's average/below average. And I'm riding with my 100% true authentic sista Sloane Stephens.

636356340260208424-USP-TENNIS-WIMBLEDON-92144643.JPG

220px-Stephens_WM17_%287%29_%2835347283294%29.jpg

No wench shyt either, she dates a 100% real nikka (whose also Haitian) professional soccer player, jozy altidore.

Screen%20Shot%202018-06-14%20at%2010.07.39%20AM.png

Way too early in the morning to have your mind warped this way bruh..
jack-sock-sloane.jpg

:mjlit:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
His father was white. His mom's DNA wasn taking no prisoners. :russ:

And haitians areas diverse as any groups in the diaspora. Some of you have a certain perception of Haitians overall that needs to stop :stopitslime:
I absolutely hate when some americans find out im Haitian and be like "oh... but you dont look Haitian...". And even other Caribbean people do that shyt too. My girl's pops (They are black dark-skinned Guyanese) said that shyt to me when i first met him. :rudy:
I always reply "So tell me what do Haitians look like?" and i watch them self destruct trying to make up some ignorant shyt.

My mom's side of the family are more light-skinned and some of them (her sister from different mom) could tell people she's white and most would believe her until you hear her speak Kreyol. My Father's side of the family are dark-skinned regular black people who'd make Wesley Snipes and Lupita look pale in comparison. I have my dad's complexion (Complete strangers often say i look like Tyler Perry just to give you an idea)
My sisters ex was a Haitian breh that looked mulatto as they can get.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Americans grow up in an environment that encourages people to "express themselves" and such.

Her parents are Japanese and Haitian: Two cultures where freely "expressing yourself" are frowned upon. Especially haitian culture where, as they always say , " children are to be seen and not heard" so she's bound to show restraint with her emotions.

In many cultures, when you marry a woman, the man takes the woman's last name. So that could be it too if Japanese culture is similar.
Go to Brazil and marry a Brazilian woman and see what happens to your last name. GONE. :russ:
Word...Japs would be at a Michael Jackson concert tame as fukk..:pachaha:

• Dap
Reactions: Dip

T'krm

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BA DOS Af pr
She said that's her friend.

That guy is DEEEEP in the friend zone :russ:
Jack Sock(far right) most certainly was NOT just a friend.They were a legit couple few years...even featured in an editorial yucking it up about their sexcapades:scust:
Make no mistake, as much shyt has Serena gets, the wenchery is strong with that one!! Hearing her speak, leaves little doubt...

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
nikkas need to chill the fukk out, she's average/below average. And I'm riding with my 100% true authentic sista Sloane Stephens.

No wench shyt either, she dates a 100% real nikka (whose also Haitian) professional soccer player, jozy altidore.

Did you hear about Sloan Stephens talking about how Serena was real disrespectful to her? I noticed alot of these wenches are disrespectful to other black women. We talk about how they feel about black men but they get real out of pocket with other black women also.

Serena these past several years has just been turning me off :scust:

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset

You sound gay as shyt fruity booty ass nikka

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
You sound gay as shyt fruity booty ass nikka
I sound gay for admiring a woman :what:

Bruh: Take your helmet off and take a step away from the computer and take a deep breath. No reason to get this sensitive. You drooling on your keyboard again. :what:

Last edited: