Tennessee sex cop Maegan Hall claims she was ‘sexually groomed’ by black men in new lawsuit.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
department probably thinking it would have been cheaper to keep her.:mjlol:
Yep, i bet in the future they update their policy to make this a simple reprimand instead of terminatable offense.
Because anybody can claim they didn't consent after the fact and the sue for wrongful termination.

I like how everybody is forgetting the fact that she got caught initially because she was going around bragging about it telling the white dudes that the brehs had bigger peens, which lead them to complain about her in the first place. That doesn't sound like the behavior of victim.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Y'all gin learn messing with these heathens yall call PAWGS......and y'all chose the hard way option.
:snoop:
Lol at this being on pawging. Would go the same way if she was Black female officer and those were her seniors. You doing too much. This is about power dynamic at work and abuse. It's not a teachable moment for anti pawg brehs that crusade is dead in the water

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
The female cac way as old as time
Those evil negroes forced me *wink* *wink*
Notice the cac male was named in the suit

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why folks shocked? Cops lie whenever they face repercussions for their bad behavior.

Cop shoots unarmed black person = I feared for my life.:mjcry:

Cops shake down drug dealers, sells drugs and and facing prison time = Why do this to me I have served the public with integrity my entire career :mjcry:

Cop rapes civilian women and rapes female prostitutes and is facing years in prison = I didn't rape those women they pursued me and forced themselves on me...:mjcry:

Cop kills wife and kids and stuffs them in a trash can = I didn't kill my family, my wife left me and took the kids...:mjcry:

Lying is part of the requirements to be a cop and those fools lie like no other when its time to face punishment for their sins and this mud duck white girl following the script down to a T.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
fukk all this bullshyt we understand you shouldn’t have sex with folks you work with etc.

But it seems as if a lot of you dudes are also scared to hold women accountable. So this woman has the audacity to act as if she’s not mentally/emotionally capable that’s cool. So every person she ever arrested should probably be reviewed because she shouldn’t of been placed in a position of authority/enforcement.

This is a grown woman who knows exactly what she was doing but has the audacity to use the system. Didn’t I read something about her being married as well. So is she a functioning adult or not?

What is going on in society where we can’t hold women accountable for decisions they make? Women should be upset at this especially women who are LEOs because her pulling this bullshyt is not a good look.
What many of y’all seem to miss is the element of RACE.

What y’all don’t grasp is that white men and women stick together.
This is the WHITE RACE (WHITE MEN) giving her an OUT.

When she changes her story and says that she was coerced by the big scary Black men, WHITE MEN (i.e. “the system”) will support her and burn those men on the cross.

That’s what you don’t get. They see her as a filthy whore, but she still has White skin, so she will still be protected.

It’s not about holding women accountable when it’s a white woman vs multiple Black men. Lmao

The white ppl around her sat her down and gave her a script.

What happens when a white cop unjustly shoots a black man? “He was reaching for my gun” “I felt threatened” “I saw a gun” “He didn’t comply”.

WELL, they gave this white female cop her script:

“I was scared” “I was coerced” “I felt forced”.

WHITE WOMEN ARE NOT HELD ACCOUNTABLE. As you can see, even white men don’t hold them accountable. They created this monster, but they won’t kill it because those are their women and how the white race continues— through the white woman’s womb.

This is part of why they stay on stop. White ppl have each other’s back at the end of the day. 🤷🏾‍♀️

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Why folks shocked? Cops lie whenever they face repercussions for their bad behavior.

Cop shoots unarmed black person = I feared for my life.:mjcry:

Cops shake down drug dealers, sells drugs and and facing prison time = Why do this to me I have served the public with integrity my entire career :mjcry:

Cop rapes civilian women and rapes female prostitutes and is facing years in prison = I didn't rape those women they pursued me and forced themselves on me...:mjcry:

Cop kills wife and kids and stuffs them in a trash can = I didn't kill my family, my wife left me and took the kids...:mjcry:

Lying is part of the requirements to be a cop and those fools lie like no other when its time to face punishment for their sins and this mud duck white girl following the script down to a T.
Same thing I just said