Tennessee sex cop Maegan Hall claims she was ‘sexually groomed’ by black men in new lawsuit.

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps

Studious one

Change names, like change clothes; stay a fly girl
Daps
Men gotta learn its okay to say no to p*ssy
Say it again for the men in the back!!!! Every p*ssy thrown at you doesn’t need to be obliged. This piece of shyt is able to come out as a victim in all of this shyt. I hope she’s not able to come out as a victim but we know how they fukking do anyway. Mentally compromised but you’re able to be a police officer.

Studious one

Change names, like change clothes; stay a fly girl
Daps
fukk all this bullshyt we understand you shouldn’t have sex with folks you work with etc.

But it seems as if a lot of you dudes are also scared to hold women accountable. So this woman has the audacity to act as if she’s not mentally/emotionally capable that’s cool. So every person she ever arrested should probably be reviewed because she shouldn’t of been placed in a position of authority/enforcement.

This is a grown woman who knows exactly what she was doing but has the audacity to use the system. Didn’t I read something about her being married as well. So is she a functioning adult or not?

What is going on in society where we can’t hold women accountable for decisions they make? Women should be upset at this especially women who are LEOs because her pulling this bullshyt is not a good look.
Great point. That would be fukking awesome if the people that she arrested came out with that shyt. Damn I want that to happen so bad.

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
I hope black women on Twitter aren't dumb enough to believe an obvious lying white woman and start spreading that narrative