Tencent's stock crashes 16% in minutes as China announces guidelines aimed reducing "excessive gaming."

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You aren't fooling anyone, the only reason you think the big three should be the only ones allowed to buy everything is because you know only 1 of the 3 can afford it.

Nobody should be allowed to just buy competitors, in any industry.

No the only reason I want as many IP's as possible within the big 3 is for the reason I told you at the start of the year and the reason we posting in the thread.

I don't know why y'all act like consolidation just started. This industry especially is built on constant consolidation.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Not a damn person in this forum was hype about Tencent nor embracer buying up all of these studios. I don’t like M$, Sony, or whoever spending billions to consolidate the industry

Quit making shyt up

:stopitslime:
:usure:

the Microsoft pr is working

Why? What are they going to do thats worse than any other company? All those companies put out games you play

I'd rather they get bought out by a company that isn't gonna limit the amount of people who can play the games making them exclusive.

Amazon, embrace, and tencent are better than Microsoft or Sony buying them.

Exactly, none of those companies have killed any of the devs they bought either.

If it's going to happen, I hope it's not a platform holder making the acquisition, especially Microsoft. Amazon is bad too. Tencent and Embracer are as well, but at least they've been hands-off with the companies they've purchased so far.

Why is Tencent, Google, Amazon etc. (mufukkas that don't have consoles on the market and won't wall off games) the boogeyman to these Xbox stans? :jbhmm:

Lets give tencent 20 years in gaming to get their act together like microsoft i guess

and MS is the worst because they want everything on their subscription service while playing the good guy talmbout games everywhere for everyone
Oh you just need Gamepass doe

:sas1:What makes tencent so much worse than MS?

So y'all tryna fake concern bc of Tencent now?

The white man will save us from the yellow man :lupe:

At least with tencent it won’t be exclusive

Good.

Better them than MS.

Tencent doesn’t make consoles.

I hate consolidation, but this isn’t the same as MS buying up major 3rd party developers

Tencent also doesn't own the most used PC OS on the planet. Microsoft is the Disney of modern day computing
Tencent stan’s :picard:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You're an idiot. I don't like tencent. Stop acting like what I said about m$ isn't true
@The Mad Titan said tencent buying shyt was woat.

Y’all told him “better than microsoft”

He said :ufdup:

Now reality shows tencent is woat

And y’all in here telling him none of that happened.

Same shyt every-time. Every topic you nikkas be wrong as hell then do the jewelz when receipts come out. :smh:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Folks did all of that quoting and didn’t prove shyt.

:mjlol:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
@The Mad Titan said tencent buying shyt was woat.

Y’all told him “better than microsoft”

He said :ufdup:

Now reality shows tencent is woat

And y’all in here telling him none of that happened.

Same shyt every-time. Every topic you nikkas be wrong as hell then do the jewelz when receipts come out. :smh:
Who is y'all? I don't remember saying that, quote my comment if I did

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Who is y'all? I don't remember saying that, quote my comment if I did

This was you dapping and co-signing @gurf saying a tencent acquisition was better than microsoft making the acquisition.
Tencent doesn’t make consoles.

I hate consolidation, but this isn’t the same as MS buying up major 3rd party developers

Tencent also doesn't own the most used PC OS on the planet. Microsoft is the Disney of modern day computing