Tencent's stock crashes 16% in minutes as China announces guidelines aimed reducing "excessive gaming."

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man all I said is I’d prefer 3rd party stay 3rd party. You’re the one out here “well it might as well be M$ buying up everything because it’s going to happen anyway”

In either case, It’s still fukk M$ and them buying up the industry.
That's cool, in that case it wasn't directed at you. I'm just saying, I said the industry is in a bubble and will soon burst, and that consolidation has always happened will continue to happen even more so with how much everything cost to make or license out.

Sony stans had all kinda jokes and Xbot comments, and here were are ain't out 2023 good and we seeing it all play out already

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Who do you think you’re fooling? :mjlol:
It literally has nothing to do with MS I would rather any other of the big 3 buy IP's and publisher over anyone else for the very reason we've been seeing all year.

From Google and Amazon to embracer and tencent, they can all :camby:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
You got so offended when I said you were a console warrior and you played it off with BG3 and you being a PC gamer but you're an actual grown man saying M$ lol..

shyt that is so childish it would literally get you banned on every website for saying it. And you say it consistently. As an adult lol.
TF are you talking about?

I don't want M$ to buy up more of the 3rd party market to put on gamepass. That's it. I honestly don't even care about them getting exclusive rights to certain IPs/Games (I.E. Blade), or buying up smaller developers to pad out gamepass.

But for M$(or Sony) to spend billions outright buying massive chunks of the 3rd party market is not what I want to see.

If you don't agree with that cool, but make sure you understand my point of view before you start calling folks names.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
TF are you talking about?

I don't want M$ to buy up more of the 3rd party market to put on gamepass. That's it. I honestly don't even care about them getting exclusive rights to certain IPs/Games (I.E. Blade), or buying up smaller developers to pad out gamepass.

But for M$(or Sony) to spend billions outright buying massive chunks of the 3rd party market is not what I want to see.

If you don't agree with that cool, but make sure you understand my point of view before you start calling folks names.

I'm not talking to no grown man consistently using M$ sorry. fukk your point of view.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I'm not talking to no grown man consistently using M$ sorry. fukk your point of view.
Get caught up on abbreviations and miss the point brehs.

Imagine getting mad cause a nikka said Sony, instead of Sony Playstation.

Slow ass folks

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Get caught up on abbreviations and miss the point brehs.

Imagine getting mad cause a nikka said Sony, instead of Sony Playstation.

Slow ass folks

Lmao, how is Sony PlayStation comparable to you saying M$ while bytching about them using money.

I get your point. I just obviously disagree

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Lmao, how is Sony PlayStation comparable to you saying M$ while bytching about them using money.

I'm sorry I offended you. I wasn't aware using the abbreviation M$ would hurt your feelings.

Microsoft.

Feel better now.

:stopitslime:

and this nikka got the gall to call me childish. Merry Christmas folks

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
That Daily Reward shyt is predatory as hell. They even get grown adults with that. And once you get the streak going in the hundreds, it becomes one of the first things on your mind

I was willing to endure it for Duolingo since I know my lazy ass would’ve stopped doing it without the motivation, but it became a chore after a min.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
well...ive seen more than one video of a seemingly healthy young asian fall out dead in a game cafe. i hate private behavior being regulated but they know their people better than i do :hubie:
You've probably seen more videos of healthy Chinese workers being turned into ground beef for $2 an hour cause of the lack of safety regulations.

:hubie:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Those are actually good rules lol (they do go overboard with the other gaming rules) but the ones here are solid.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
It literally has nothing to do with MS I would rather any other of the big 3 buy IP's and publisher over anyone else for the very reason we've been seeing all year.

From Google and Amazon to embracer and tencent, they can all :camby:
You aren't fooling anyone, the only reason you think the big three should be the only ones allowed to buy everything is because you know only 1 of the 3 can afford it.

Nobody should be allowed to just buy competitors, in any industry.