Telltale's The Walking Dead Season 3 2016

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
This story had some inconsistencies in it... I chose to kill Conrad back in the train but he showed up all of a sudden in episode 4

And I remember shooting that truck driver in the back early in the story but he shows up 100% in i think episode 5 (or was it 4?) lol

I rode with Kate and Clementine the entire story :salute:

Mariana though :sadbron:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
It was really stupid that even tho I didn't touch Kate or have any type of relationship with her that you still get accused of being with her. And this hoe has the nerve to tell me to keep my distance from her at the end :wtf: I was just respecting my brother's relationship and this is what I get

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It was really stupid that even tho I didn't touch Kate or have any type of relationship with her that you still get accused of being with her. And this hoe has the nerve to tell me to keep my distance from her at the end :wtf: I was just respecting my brother's relationship and this is what I get
if u choose to pursue her, she basically ends up spilling the truth to him and kisses you in front of him....then at the end says she wants to have a baby with you

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
if u choose to pursue her, she basically ends up spilling the truth to him and kisses you in front of him....then at the end says she wants to have a baby with you
shyt crazy, she so quick to move on, scandalous broad :wow:

rabbitfood

Ancillary Character
Daps
Sooo Javi is bisexual. Apparently the scene with Jesus at the end is meant to be flirtatious.

ECwPRqrU3N46sYtLNvdtCegusdWFMVxVcNejv4HJl4Q.jpg

Last edited:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
We can critcise this season as much as we want but the Talltales WD story is leagues above the TV show.:wow:

Dumbass Kate was just trying to get everyone killed with her thot self. WHY THE HELL would she kiss Javi in front of David in a BAD situation? I hated Gabe but he slowly redeemed himself. And David acted like a whiney man child this whole season.

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
Clemmy need to take the camera man with her:wow:
#walkingsavage

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Just started watching a play through. I see that bytch Eleanor is trying to blame Javi even though she fukked everyone over:mjpls: :what::pacspit:. Typical hypebeast Asian behavior :hhh::scust:.

David is right they coddled Gabe too much and made him soft :francis:. It's still fukk both of them though :pachaha::pacspit:.

Kate...this thot can't control herself in front of her PTSD abusive husband :snoop:. She got the most excessive plot armor too :comeon:

Last edited:

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I just got this yesterday for about $15 used. I finished the 1st episode this morning.

When Clem first shows up with a shotgun to your back :ohhh: