Telltale's Game of Thrones

TOP LAD

WOAH, HEY GUYS WELCOME TO EB GAMES /COPY THAT/
Daps
Reppin
LORDE
I'll cop when it drops in price like all of their games do. I still need to play that wolf game

aren't these coming out one at a time, 5 dollars a pop? you gunna wait a long time for these to be packaged together AND dropped in price

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
aren't these coming out one at a time, 5 dollars a pop? you gunna wait a long time for these to be packaged together AND dropped in price
I'm sure there will be a season pass and at some point the price is guaranteed to drop for the entire season. Telltale ALWAYS does this.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
out tomorrow :gladbron:

December 2, 2014
PC/Mac (Worldwide)
PS4 (North America)

December 3, 2014

Xbox One (Worldwide)
Xbox 360 (Worldwide)
PS4 (Europe)

December 4, 2014

iOS (Worldwide)

December 9, 2014

PS3 (Worldwide)

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I just read that skyrim was supposed to be game of thrones, but Bethesda backed out cause they wanted to build upon their own brand
that's kind of hard to believe since everyone assumed there would be another Elder Scrolls game. obviously there's influence though

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
that's kind of hard to believe since everyone assumed there would be another Elder Scrolls game. obviously there's influence though

Don't know how true it is but it was said in the skyrim "did you know gaming" video.

And my question was pretty much directed at you since you seem to be following this game closely. Did they say anything about the story in relation to the show/books?

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Don't know how true it is but it was said in the skyrim "did you know gaming" video.

And my question was pretty much directed at you since you seem to be following this game closely. Did they say anything about the story in relation to the show/books?

http://www.telltalegames.com/blog/8...ls-on-game-of-thrones-a-telltale-games-series

The events in our game series begin towards the end of Season Three of the TV show, and end right before the beginning of Season Five.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
from the 'launch trailer', it looks like you play a female from House Forrester. it's a real house from the ASOIAF 'universe', but I think they were literally only mentioned once. I guess that creates a good opportunity to make up whatever story for them, and have it interact with people and events from the show/books

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I can't wait until tomorrow playing this piff on the 4 from work thru the vita :blessed:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
You will play the game from five different points of view. Each character you play as is a member of House Forrester; either a direct family member, or a person in service to the House. Scattered across Westeros and Essos, each character will play their part in seeking to save House Forrester from destruction.

Playing as five characters not only reflects the epic scope of Game of Thrones, but is also something that the player needs to be mindful of. This is because the actions of one character can ripple out to affect the rest of House Forrester. Multiply the actions of one character by five, and you're truly playing the Game of Thrones…where you win, or you die.

five different points of view and six episodes :patrice: