Telltale Games "The Wolf Among Us"

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Yeah I seen my brother playing tales from borderlands. I was surprised to see handsome jack. I'll check the game out soon. I still have to finish season 2 of the walking dead.
lower your expectations for TWDS2. It's not nearly as good as the first season. It's pretty bad actually...

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
lower your expectations for TWDS2. It's not nearly as good as the first season. It's pretty bad actually...
YEah that's why I stopped playing it. I got to the second chapter and it was all :russell:. I'm gonna beat it though just to complete the story and then move on to borderlands. I have the game of thrones one on deck too. I played the first chapter of that one and liked it a lot.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
YEah that's why I stopped playing it. I got to the second chapter and it was all :russell:. I'm gonna beat it though just to complete the story and then move on to borderlands. I have the game of thrones one on deck too. I played the first chapter of that one and liked it a lot.
I bought Game Of Thrones, but haven't played it yet either. I heard mixed things. Still need to get into it though. I like telltale games when they're good. But when they suck, they're terrible :camby:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I bought Game Of Thrones, but haven't played it yet either. I heard mixed things. Still need to get into it though. I like telltale games when they're good. But when they suck, they're terrible :camby:
I bought all of them for my brother this past Christmas. He said the mine craft one is straight :trash:

HDKG_

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Freebandz , OHIO
I got this, TWD 1&2, GoT, and Tales from Boarderlands blackfriday for like $35 and still haven't played none of them but 2 chapters of thrones. Im slacking

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
You might miss some references, if you never played Borderlands before, so probably. Borderlands 2 is one of my favorite games of all time. I loved it...283 hours in it :ohlawd: Just skip to that one and then play the telltale game. You won't miss anything by not playing borderlands 1.
Is it a rpg? 283 hours?

I thought it was a FPS

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Is it a rpg? 283 hours?

I thought it was a FPS
It's a FPS. There's great expansions and you'll wanna play it on harder difficulties after you beat it the first time. I beat it like 5 times. Plus, you'll get addicted to loot. You'll farm for legendary weapons for hours, and not mind. The game is just that good.

If you just play it once on the normal difficulty level, you could probably beat it in 30 hours though.