Telltale Games "The Wolf Among Us"

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Just finished episode 3.

Seriously fukk the residents of Fabletown if they have a problem with me ripping that nikkas throat out. It felt so goddamn good.... BUT YO. He'd tried to kill me like 3 times by now. Crashed ole girls funeral and shot that shyt up too. IM A fukkING COP. Lmao you've gotta be absolutely kidding me if they get upset about that shyt. Go hire Toad to be your fukking sheriff then

Ep was piff

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
shyt is crack. Just finished episode 1. I want to get into snow's panty drawls. She look like she'd bring the beast out of my character.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I refuse to buy one at a time

I need the full series on disc

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Should I play the OG games before playing this telltale game?
You might miss some references, if you never played Borderlands before, so probably. Borderlands 2 is one of my favorite games of all time. I loved it...283 hours in it :ohlawd: Just skip to that one and then play the telltale game. You won't miss anything by not playing borderlands 1.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
No. This game is completely separate from all the other games.
No, it's canon (is that how you spell that?....). 2K said it's part of the same universe, and the things that happen in that game will carry over to Borderlands 3 (something really big happens in the telltale game).

Plus, you won't be attached to the characters as much. There are so many cameos, that you'd really miss out, if you never played a borderlands game before.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
No, it's cannon. 2K said it's part of the same universe, and the things that happen in that game will carry over to Borderlands 3 (something really big happens in the telltale game)
I thought he was asking if you had to play the previous tell tale games before playing the wolf among us. Not sure if he thought that all "Tell Tale Games" were in the same universe or something.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I thought he was asking if you had to play the previous tell tale games before playing the wolf among us. Not sure if he thought that all "Tell Tale Games" were in the same universe or something.
Oh. Yeah, you definitely don't have to play the other telltale games to play Tales from the boderlands. But, I definitely suggest playing Borderlands 2 before Tales. The telltale game won't make as much sense, if you've never played borderlands 2 before. You need to know who Handsome Jack is, who Scooter is, etc.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Oh. Yeah, you definitely don't have to play the other telltale games to play Tales from the boderlands. But, I definitely suggest playing Borderlands 2 before Tales. The telltale game won't make as much sense, if you've never played borderlands 2 before. You need to know who Handsome Jack is, who Scooter is, etc.
Yeah I seen my brother playing tales from borderlands. I was surprised to see handsome jack. I'll check the game out soon. I still have to finish season 2 of the walking dead.