Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
juelz-talking.gif

Asicz

Presume the unpredictable
Daps
I write graphic pages that touch feelings

Also young millenials can't take it they grew up in the soft communication era, soft logic era, their brain freezes up and basically turn into walking vaginas when I make incontrovertible statements, conclusion and questions of discovery

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

Also young millenials can't take it they grew up in the soft communication era, soft logic era, their brain freezes up and basically turn into walking vaginas when I make incontrovertible statements, conclusion and questions of discovery

so brave...:wow:

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA

HA HA!

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

no that wasn’t it at all...it was one post that got your shyt wrecked…I forgot specifically what it was tho…I think it was a false NFL trade/signing or some shyt…I remember it cuz it was the first time I seen what cats here call a “neg train” lmao :mjlol:

Asicz

Daps
I've sonnned nerds causally to the point they question their purpose in life. The logic is too strong.

Also I'm from the era where they clap back but the clap back is too vicious for the most common Black virgin coli nerd dweeb

Last edited:

Asicz

Daps
no that wasn’t it at all...it was one post that got your shyt wrecked…I forgot specifically what it was tho…I think it was a false NFL trade/signing or some shyt…I remember it cuz it was the first time I seen what cats here call a “neg train” lmao :mjlol:

But that wasn't responsible for my whole neg count, maybe like a 20 percent of the neg count was from that incident.

It was weird the mod literally hacked my thread so I couldn't delete or correct the info.