Tell us about weird *** kids you knew in high school. I have stories.

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
I remember one kid who would mime driving a car every time he moved through the hallways. Complete with over exaggerated steering wheel motions and tire screeches around turns. If you got in his way, he would lay on the "horn" until you moved. :stopitslime:

Later on he upgraded to a bus, and most of the student body went along with it and hopped in for "rides" to their classes. :myman: He never charged me.

There was a goth girl at my high school who would "buy people's souls". Seriously! She gave me $10 for mine; dumb bytch, like I've got a soul. :lolbron:

In photography class I knew a chick who would go into the dark room and rub one out, each and every day. :noah: Never any nudity or anything, just over the clothes. I thought it was sweet when I was 16. :takedat:

Your turn. :manny:

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
Also, there was an extremely religious chick in 8th grade. Like lecture you for 5 minutes if you use the word damn in front of her, religious type. So I'm new at school, mid-semester, I start hearing a lot about how this girl "fukks her chair." I being moderately rational for an 8th grader figure this to be an extreme exaggeration. After like a month of "just missing it." I was finally (un)lucky enough to witness it. Legs spread. Gyrating hips. (emphasis on the gyrating.) Mild moaning... So explicit, but like in a way that was only vaguely erotic. Mostly just upsetting that she didn't realize you don't masturbate in class, specifically when half the class was watching. She'd often only stop to figure out why half the class was giggling, yet never seemed to catch on. I witnessed this a good 5 or 6 more times before the year's end... :snoop:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I went to school with a kid whose dad was a CEO of an extremely large national company... Won't say what company for privacy reasons, but all of us have used it or spent money with this business... This guy is a good friend of mine now but before I knew him, I thought he was weird as fukk, always saying weird, random things in school... At the end of senior year I found out that this dude would eat 80 Robotussin gelcaps before school and he would be tripping his face off during school, which explains his weirdness...

:dead:

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I have stories but none too strange.

I went to high school with the daughter of Robin Robinson, Fox News Anchor in Chicago. She was really down to Earth and pretty funny. Most people who didn't know her assumed "Stuck Up bytch" but she was really nice when I met and talked to her.

I also had a class with the daughter of Joan Lefkow. When the tragedy happened in her family with the double homicide, we were in a class together. The teacher was just giving me the lecture about cutting class, and how she'd call my family and let someone know in the office. Anyways, after a few minutes, FBI rushed in to take her into protective custody due to the murders. I was shytting bricks because I thought it was regular police for me (the teacher WOULD do something like that) but the FBI jackets and the black SUVs in the front told a different story. Since then, they had two extra off duty/ex officers serving extra on school security.

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
fukk.

Where do I start....went to Catholic high school with a bunch of guys and everybody was a character. shyt was like a live-action platinum thread in the-coli.

There was a kid that'd smell his balls in class at least once or twice a day. I thought people were just kidding but you had to catch him when he didn't think you were looking. Kid would just :scheme: and sniff his hand.

Had a kid who'd ALWAYS act like Stone Cold Steve Austin, no matter what. He'd walk to school and come into class doing the Stone Cold walk and snap his head like him. Drank his milk like beers. Right when the whole "What" thing started, he'd do that shyt. We just called him "Stone Cold" and play along b/c he wasn't a bad guy...just had his gimmick. His mom went to church with mine and his fam walked everywhere...so maybe he was slightly off? :ld:

Super tall kid that looked like Wiz Khalifa. For whatever reason, no one could really understand what he was saying. He'd speak gibberish and dude was goofy as shyt. Everything kind of came out as gobbles for some reason. Ran into him w/ my boys while I was in college and he seemed to even out and be more coherent but I kid you not, dude was like Pootie Tang in real life. You understood...but you didn't. :mindblown:

Couple guys got thrown out. One kid would talk a LOT of shyt...chubby kid...and no one could kick his ass b/c he claimed that he'd bleed internally if he got hit. He somehow managed to convince teachers that he had a condition...so dudes would just ether him verbally instead (Not a good look now that I look back). Think he got kicked out b/c he brought a power drill to school. Kid was a big Cash Money fan and used to rock the foil grills. :why:

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
Went to school and took a woodshop class with a young man whose father was a millionaire.Kid use to brag about bowling alley in his house and then some off the wall stuff.Come to find out dude was on some :wrist: (not dissing any of you cats who get down like that). However this kid was just freaking strange, he was like the ultimate weirdo. Crazy thing was he started out as a normal kid,then just went crazy. He use to walk around asking "Whats Sector 8 minus 13".... we use to be :wtf: I went to hs in NJ and we were a pretty safe school . Cats/teachers use to complain everyday about him, because he was out of the ordinary. He eventually got moved into the behavior school, but with him it was a close call :whew: To this day we havent heard nothing yet about him *knock on wood*.Sad thing is his crazy ass is probably a CEO somewhere..you know how they chalk it up and make excuses for them

Superstar
Daps
there was this kid who would sit outside the lunch room on the floor every morning before 1st period just reading books and studying n shyt. not really weird but still.

there was also this kid who i think was autistic but he kept on telling random people "jokes" which made no sense and he was writing a "book" which was just 2 pieces of looseleaf with incoherent handwriting :heh: he was writing this book for like 2 years.

there was also some chubby kid who would sneeze and a bunch of boogers would come out on his hand and he would smile about it :scusthov: also some girl was given a cup of cider at a party and pretended like she was drunk the whole night :snoop:

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
I remember one kid who would mime driving a car every time he moved through the hallways. Complete with over exaggerated steering wheel motions and tire screeches around turns. If you got in his way, he would lay on the "horn" until you moved. :stopitslime:

Later on he upgraded to a bus, and most of the student body went along with it and hopped in for "rides" to their classes. :myman: He never charged me.

There was a goth girl at my high school who would "buy people's souls". Seriously! She gave me $10 for mine; dumb bytch, like I've got a soul. :lolbron:

In photography class I knew a chick who would go into the dark room and rub one out, each and every day. :noah: Never any nudity or anything, just over the clothes. I thought it was sweet when I was 16. :takedat:

Your turn. :manny:

Your class picture

our_class_2.jpg