Tell the truth, are you afraid of dying?

• Thread starter A Friend of The People
  • Start date

concise

Veteran
Daps

nope

if you aren't afraid of a certain outcome, you wont be unwilling to commit it

suicidal people are afraid of life

living people are afraid of death

can't have it both ways

mgfJY.png

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Question should be how do want to die. Smh at people saying im not afraid i just dont want it to be painfull.

Not being scared to die is constantly doing shyt that is dangerous.

You cant have absence of fear of death but have stipulations.

irishfury

Get Money Gang
Daps
Scared yes terrified no.

I mean the thought of never seeing my sons face again. Sharing a laugh with a friend. Tasting whiskey after a long day of work. Seeing my gf face. Watching the sky collecting my thoughts over a Newport.

I could go on and on.

Angel On The Rag

I'm bloody hungry!!
Daps
Reppin
Tampax Warehouse
Scared yes terrified no.

I mean the thought of never seeing my sons face again. Sharing a laugh with a friend. Tasting whiskey after a long day of work. Seeing my gf face. Watching the sky collecting my thoughts over a Newport.

I could go on and on.

you sound like a beaming bright homosexual, go back to ireland and go dance around in those skirts and blow on your whistle bags fakkit :pacspit:

Ghost of $oCal

sit your dumbazz down
Daps
Reppin
$oKhalifas/Money Gang
I WOULD JUST HATE TO DROWN OR DIE IN A FIRE. THAT'S GOTTA SUCK.

I've heard drowning is one of the most peaceful ways to go (after the initial panic and submission)... you figure we were all submerged in the womb before birth... why not go out the same way.

As for me, i used to be really scared to die in my younger days. growing older made me realize that the fear i carried around was actually guilt from not living right, also attributed in part to years of superstitious religious indoctrination being raised... the thought of a biblical hell terrified me.

i don't live by any mass produced doctrine anymore, i realize the good i put out will in turn come back to me, everything works in cycles and death is just another part of life. the thought of it actually brings me peace in a weird non-emo sort of way.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Don't want to jinx myself.

Awe, here it goes.

Am I the only one who hope to go out in a spetacular way :yeshrug:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
If you just sit and think about the fact that you one day shall cease to exist it will frighten you. You're lying if you say it doesn't. Death isn't real to people until they are staring their own mortality in the face. Certain death.

The death of others is real. But the death of ourselves is a tough concept to wrap our minds around.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

TBD

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes. There is still way too much i wanna do in this life.