Tell the truth, are you afraid of dying?

• Thread starter A Friend of The People
  • Start date

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I hope I just die suddenly and instantly so I don't have to agonize over psychological issues- thinking about all my regrets, everyone I'm leaving behind, and the way I should have lived my life. Not necessarily afraid of the physical pain because I know it's about to end.

But death itself doesn't scare me. I imagine it's like when you pass out and wake up later and don't remember anything, completely unconscious, except you just never wake up

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
just dying too young, that's it. come to think of it, i would be more disappointed if i died before i did all the things i want to do, not really afraid. the fear keeps me focused. but if i could sense death was soon, or that it was going to happen before i did all i wanted to do, i would be disappointed...

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
Living right now and being aware of everything with thoughts and emotions then dieing and all of ur body shutting down and mind shuts off and your gone FOREVER turning into a fukking skeleton is crazy and scary stuff

Once ur dead you will never be "you" agian and will never exist ever agian for INFINITY

Playeroni

Aka Nasty Neighbor #CREEPLIFE
Daps
Like everybody says, no point in fearing something you can't avoid. Think about before you where born, and the years that passed. You felt nothing, you didn't have a fukking clue. Someone posted something similar to this on here b4. Live in the now, that's all there is, don't worry about something you can't dictate.

Angel On The Rag

I'm bloody hungry!!
Daps
Reppin
Tampax Warehouse
everyone is afraid to die

anyone saying "no" is lying

to those who are apparently not scared to die, go jump off a 50 story building and you'll convince me

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
I'm not afraid to die as I wish I would die.

I would jump off a Bridge but I have a fear of drowning and being in a lot of pain before I actually die.

I watched this Documentary of people who killed themselves off of the Golden Gate Bridge and heard its a gruesome death for the people who do it.

Although some are lucky enough to get knocked out as soon as they hit the water so there not conscious of feeling the pain.

:flabbynsick::to::sadbron:

concise

Veteran
Daps
everyone is afraid to die

anyone saying "no" is lying

to those who are apparently not scared to die, go jump off a 50 story building and you'll convince me

:childplease:

There's a difference between not afraid to die and being suicidal.

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
I'm not afraid to die as I wish I would die.

I would jump off a Bridge but I have a fear of drowning and being in a lot of pain before I actually die.

I watched this Documentary of people who killed themselves off of the Golden Gate Bridge and heard its a gruesome death for the people who do it.

Although some are lucky enough to get knocked out as soon as they hit the water so there not conscious of feeling the pain.

:flabbynsick::to::sadbron:
:huh:

Last edited by a moderator: