Tell me your favorite Final Fantasy game ❤️

Gantz

if u neg me ur gonna die soon
Daps
Reppin
♡♡
:jbhmm:
And why? I’ve only played ten and 15. I really want to buy another one and play it. Give me some recommendations please! Thx

Grand Eeezus Maxwell

"Time is when, God....lounge!!"
Daps
Reppin
Triple Six Mile
:jbhmm:
And why? I’ve only played ten and 15. I really want to buy another one and play it. Give me some recommendations please! Thx

3 thru 12 will get you right, 7-12 if you don’t like NES/SNES-style graphics. Don’t bother with 1, 2, 10-2(the direct sequel to 10) 13, 13-2 or 14. I’d say play 7 first, tho.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Seven delivered on the open world, sidequests, and character....

FF10 could've had all three but it lacked true open world and it was corridor after corridor (done better than FF13 of course). To me this game has the best limit break system of any rpg.

FF 8 is a strong contender, due to the fukked up story of child soldiers who are given GF's which causes them to suffer from amnesia....literally the perfect soldier program. However, very little minigames one of which was a very annoying card game, stops it from being the GOAT for me....well that and the limit break system.

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
10 cause that is the closest i've come to finishing one
7 cause that is the second closest i've come to finishing one, my brother finished it for me.
8 cause of the memories of watching a friend of mine playing it religiously (rip)