Tell me why i have no sex drive (gettin personal here)

semtex

:)
Daps
Prozac ethered my sex drive. I've been off it since February and it slowly gettin better.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Ok fam, i know this sounds like the weirdest shyt to everyone (both men and women), but i rly just dont give a shyt about sexual things. I can honestly say i dont give a single fukk that im a virgin, like i dont care if i have sex. Ever since i was a little kid i wouldnt give too many fukks, i mean i liked girls, like i had crushes, but i would usually stop liking them when i got to know them.

Transition to now, im about to go to college, land of bytches and easy p*ssy, and i still just dont care. I dont usually try to flirt just because i dont care, and then i end up just bein that weird nikka. I actually look pretty good too, its fukkin weird. Its not like i have ED or anything, but i know what having a sex drive feels like, and at this time i cant muster ANY real sexual desire. I think it might be because i smoke hella bud, shyt got a lot worse after i started smoking heavily. But even still i never rly gave a fukk, an when i see nikkas fiendin 24/7 for p*ssy or a bj, shyt is honestly confusing to me.
:leon:

ryshy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
newwave
Prozac ethered my sex drive. I've been off it since February and it slowly gettin better.

prozac ethered my soul, i felt like a "living" zombie on that shyt

lamictal is the best medication ive ever taken, wellbutrin and celexia are runner ups. Every other antidepressant sucks in my memory

ryshy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
newwave
aight so its medically related, not just preference, id tell you guyd the evidence but its pretty TMI

s'all good, next week im gettin my blood sugar tested, if thats not the issue then its probably mild depression or weed

PrinceDeeDer

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok fam, i know this sounds like the weirdest shyt to everyone (both men and women), but i rly just dont give a shyt about sexual things. I can honestly say i dont give a single fukk that im a virgin, like i dont care if i have sex. Ever since i was a little kid i wouldnt give too many fukks, i mean i liked girls, like i had crushes, but i would usually stop liking them when i got to know them.

Transition to now, im about to go to college, land of bytches and easy p*ssy, and i still just dont care. I dont usually try to flirt just because i dont care, and then i end up just bein that weird nikka. I actually look pretty good too, its fukkin weird. Its not like i have ED or anything, but i know what having a sex drive feels like, and at this time i cant muster ANY real sexual desire. I think it might be because i smoke hella bud, shyt got a lot worse after i started smoking heavily. But even still i never rly gave a fukk, an when i see nikkas fiendin 24/7 for p*ssy or a bj, shyt is honestly confusing to me.

Pick up some Tariq Nasheed books. Only time i have a low sex drive is because i've had to much sex or im busy thinkin about money.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
it's okay, i somewhat feel ya pain mayn....i never have a sex drive after i cum.

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
Take some zinc supplements and maca root and you'll be good. Thank me later.

Daps
Reppin
Chatterbox FM
Nothing wrong with having a low sex drive. Nothing wrong with not having a sex drive either. The vast majority of society will view you oddly because of that, though, unfortunately. We're in a sex-driven society, and as already evidenced by some of the posts in this thread, if you display disinterest towards sexual matters, then folks will assume that there's something wrong, or negative about you.

I'm in a similar situation, OP. Never got caught up in chasing vagina, and when I got on antidepressants, my sexual desire was completely shot. I'm off of them now, but I still have a pretty low sex drive. The amount of time that I actually want sex pales in comparison to the amount of time that I spend thinking or talking about it.

If you're looking to increase your libido, though, try Horny Goat Weed, Muira Puama, and eating bananas.