Tell me why i have no sex drive (gettin personal here)

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
If you're happy within yourself and don't suffer any illness, then there ain't nothing wrong with that at all. As long as you're healthy, just do you.

Society conditions people to believe that any man (especially black men) who isn't oversexed has something 'wrong' with him. There's crazy peer pressure everywhere but them same people ain't gonna carry an STD or unwanted pregnancy for you.

Ironic thing is, once chicks see you ain't sweating them, you most likely will be getting the p*ssy thrown at you.

ryshy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
newwave
i dont feel like quoting every post in this thread, ill just address the main themes im gettin from yall

im not gay, like i said i done liked girls for a long time, never ever came close to bein gay

ill quote this post tho
OP, you're probably depressed. Also, you sound like a little self-centered, crybaby bytch. :ld:

I might be depressed, im bipolar techinically so yea an also im not a crybaby bytch i just wanted to share my issue an see what ppl have to say, shyt i am self centered tho but not in a bad way

anyway, to those who say do me/be yourself/find the middle ground between being sexual and doin my own thing, i respect that, but the thing is i do like girls, and im interested in girls, mentally. Like ill look at a girl an be like dam sit on my dikk babe, but i wont physically feel any strong desire to go after her/fukk her really, like id just want her on my team but i wouldnt even want her to fukk me, suck my dikk yea but i wouldnt want to fukk her, honestly i might just be too lazy to put effort in.

ryshy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
newwave
Ironic thing is, once chicks see you ain't sweating them, you most likely will be getting the p*ssy thrown at you.
This only works if your a person who has a high social status, if your just an everyday dude who happens to be attractive, girls will just move on cause they can get just as attractive dudes who also pay attention to them, have fun with them, etc. Im not a rly social person, like i can talk to ppl an i have friends an shyt, but im not charming or anything.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
a combination of you feeling insecure with yourself, a fear of the unknown, a fear of rejection, and the most likely factor is that you are depressed and don't realize it. if shyt got worse after you started heavily smoking marijuana (a depressant) then yeah its pretty obvious.

you're gay

ether:snoop:

a0yqua.jpg

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
"im not gay, i like girls but i just want to hang out with them and not fukk them"

what the fukk, you're gay as hell.

Daps
i dont feel like quoting every post in this thread, ill just address the main themes im gettin from yall

im not gay, like i said i done liked girls for a long time, never ever came close to bein gay

ill quote this post tho

I might be depressed, im bipolar techinically so yea an also im not a crybaby bytch i just wanted to share my issue an see what ppl have to say, shyt i am self centered tho but not in a bad way

anyway, to those who say do me/be yourself/find the middle ground between being sexual and doin my own thing, i respect that, but the thing is i do like girls, and im interested in girls, mentally. Like ill look at a girl an be like dam sit on my dikk babe, but i wont physically feel any strong desire to go after her/fukk her really, like id just want her on my team but i wouldnt even want her to fukk me, suck my dikk yea but i wouldnt want to fukk her, honestly i might just be too lazy to put effort in.

How old are you? serious question.

Daps

I know your issue cause I went through something similar. The problem is, you have no sex drive because you have no sex driver.

You are __ years old and you are still a virgin. But u say youre attracted to them mentally. The problem is that because youve went all this time without actually having sex, youve conditioned your mind/body that the only stimulation available is a mental image. Therefore your body knows that it will obtain nothing further. Therefore the drive isnt there.

I lost my virginity at an age later than most, and i found myself in the same position. I also didnt have the energy to pursue them, cause i had no drive, so it develops into laziness. Even when i actually started having sex it was :dry: because it was with a condom. and i did it cause i felt i had to:hamster:. Now when i actually had it raw--

:krs::noah:thats when the beast in me was awoken. :whoa:now im not telling you you have to go out and raw dog chicks, but sex drive dont come unless you actually have sex. Which is why the more sex you have the more you want. So in all, you have to actually have sex and enjoy it. Cause to actually go through the fire years of puberty and not achieve any sex, youve programmed your mind that the only thing its going to get is an imaginatory image.

Lifting weights does help. This jackass @yo moms dont know ****. Itll make you more aggressive. Channel it itll make you more aggressive to get the nish nish.

Last edited by a moderator: