Tell me why i have no sex drive (gettin personal here)

ryshy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
newwave
Ok fam, i know this sounds like the weirdest shyt to everyone (both men and women), but i rly just dont give a shyt about sexual things. I can honestly say i dont give a single fukk that im a virgin, like i dont care if i have sex. Ever since i was a little kid i wouldnt give too many fukks, i mean i liked girls, like i had crushes, but i would usually stop liking them when i got to know them.

Transition to now, im about to go to college, land of bytches and easy p*ssy, and i still just dont care. I dont usually try to flirt just because i dont care, and then i end up just bein that weird nikka. I actually look pretty good too, its fukkin weird. Its not like i have ED or anything, but i know what having a sex drive feels like, and at this time i cant muster ANY real sexual desire. I think it might be because i smoke hella bud, shyt got a lot worse after i started smoking heavily. But even still i never rly gave a fukk, an when i see nikkas fiendin 24/7 for p*ssy or a bj, shyt is honestly confusing to me.

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
Its ok to have no sex drive.

let me tell you something pleboi, sex isn't everything, have your fun, get yo money, be fly, ya hurrd me whody.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
a combination of you feeling insecure with yourself, a fear of the unknown, a fear of rejection, and the most likely factor is that you are depressed and don't realize it. if shyt got worse after you started heavily smoking marijuana (a depressant) then yeah its pretty obvious.

you're gay

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ugk With The Ether

Breh, I Honesyly Sometimes Wish I Had No Sex Drive
I Would Do ThinGs To Try And Come Off Attractive And Stupid Sexual With bytches ... Then Deny Them The MinutE Shyt Gets Real

bytches Would Attempt To Flirt With Me In The Club ... And I Just Dance With The Ones I Came With And Ignore Them And Get Mad Like "Why Wont bytches Leave Me Alone, I Know Im Cute But Damn" *Insert Pink Wrist image*

Nah Bruh Real Talk You Have Issues ... Get It Checked

HowardHughes

Still hiding
Daps
Reppin
Vegas
Its ok to have no sex drive.

let me tell you something pleboi, sex isn't everything, have your fun, get yo money, be fly, ya hurrd me whody.

shaqlaughswalk.gif

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok fam, i know this sounds like the weirdest shyt to everyone (both men and women), but i rly just dont give a shyt about sexual things. I can honestly say i dont give a single fukk that im a virgin, like i dont care if i have sex. Ever since i was a little kid i wouldnt give too many fukks, i mean i liked girls, like i had crushes, but i would usually stop liking them when i got to know them.

Transition to now, im about to go to college, land of bytches and easy p*ssy, and i still just dont care. I dont usually try to flirt just because i dont care, and then i end up just bein that weird nikka. I actually look pretty good too, its fukkin weird. Its not like i have ED or anything, but i know what having a sex drive feels like, and at this time i cant muster ANY real sexual desire. I think it might be because i smoke hella bud, shyt got a lot worse after i started smoking heavily. But even still i never rly gave a fukk, an when i see nikkas fiendin 24/7 for p*ssy or a bj, shyt is honestly confusing to me.

It's definitely because of the bud, and honestly not "fiending for p*ssy" like the average dude will probably keep you out of trouble.

But...

Once you're older and off the weed and out of college and working all the time, you're gonna look back at your college years and lament the wasted opportunities.

Translation: fukk weed, get bytches.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ugk With The Ether

Breh, I Honesyly Sometimes Wish I Had No Sex Drive
I Would Do ThinGs To Try And Come Off Attractive And Stupid Sexual With bytches ... Then Deny Them The MinutE Shyt Gets Real

bytches Would Attempt To Flirt With Me In The Club ... And I Just Dance With The Ones I Came With And Ignore Them And Get Mad Like "Why Wont bytches Leave Me Alone, I Know Im Cute But Damn" *Insert Pink Wrist image*

Nah Bruh Real Talk You Have Issues ... Get It Checked
you can have balance between the two. the trick is to feel the sexual energy but not to hold on to it. Don't try to supress it but at the same time don't hold on too much. let it do what it do and you'll see it'll dissipate. and after a while you can even start to trigger it yourself.