Tekken Is Overrated In Terms Of How "Hard" It Is

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
He said MK isnt as deep because it has tutorials LMBAO boy you a pineapple.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
maxresdefault.jpg

Did someone say hard?

Dem titties:noah:

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
In 2 she was, in 6 she wasnt because they made her command grabs easier and most of her stances were gone. But in 2 she was nasty work..

In 2 is when I mastered her and her infamous command grab. It was actually a lot easier to do than similar command motions that KOF had due to it being in 3d, inputting the motions don't cause you to jump. Also, the timing on the command was a lot more lenient that shyt like Geese Howard's original Raging Storm command ever was. And like most Namco made fighting games, you could buffer the commands quite a bit too. I was able to do that shyt at will before SC3 even dropped.

Reptile

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
In 2 is when I mastered her and her infamous command grab. It was actually a lot easier to do than similar command motions that KOF had due to it being in 3d, inputting the motions don't cause you to jump. Also, the timing on the command was a lot more lenient that shyt like Geese Howard's original Raging Storm command ever was. And like most Namco made fighting games, you could buffer the commands quite a bit too. I was able to do that shyt at will before SC3 even dropped.

Them KOF games were a bytch. fukking Geese Raising Storm was DB,F,DF,D,DB,B,DF like get this bullshyt out of here.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Easy to play, hard to master. I thought that I was good at Tekken until I played somebody who knew what they were doing. I had to rethink how I played the game.

Mortal Kombat combos are about timing which why I don't play it.

KoF USED to be difficult as some of the inputs were like piano sonatas.

Reptile

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Easy to play, hard to master. I thought that I was good at Tekken until I played somebody who knew what they were doing. I had to rethink how I played the game.

Mortal Kombat combos are about timing which why I don't play it.

KoF USED to be difficult as some of the inputs were like piano sonatas.

MK is the same O Square.

Reptile

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
You mad cuz nobody think MK is hard, its child play :yeshrug:

Nobody anywhere thinks MK is hard, Tekken is on the hardest fighting games to play almost anywhere

Look at your post. Your going from what you think the consensus is to making bigotry statements, going from subjective to objective. Youre a loser. And you have the verbiage of a 3rd grader that flunked the 1st grade. Quit moving the goalpost flunk-O!!

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Look at your post. Your going from what you think the consensus is to making bigotry statements, going from subjective to objective. Youre a loser. And you have the verbiage of a 3rd grader that flunked the 1st grade. Quit moving the goalpost flunk-O!!

Childs Play :mjlol: