Tekken 8 | PS5/XBOX SERIES X|S/STEAM | Heihachi Returns this Autumn

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's not console, its a PC player running those scripts

I know. Just saying how rampant cheating is on tekken on all platforms. A lot of people arent willing to learn how to play and apparently, its easy to mod the game. They need to establish anti cheat on there.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Just fought an Asuka that was doing 50+% health basically each touch. Insane output.

One of y'all was saying she's neutered in this game, well after that I don't wanna see her with tools. :mjlol:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps

berniemac-tired.gif

DTXwavey_02

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
Been playing as reina, and after a rough start I’m slowly getting better and I just made it to brawler as well

The only two characters I have issues with are king and kazuya. Kazuya players just put on insane pressure towards me, and why the fukk does king deebo more than half my health bar from a single throw???:gucci:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Been playing as reina, and after a rough start I’m slowly getting better and I just made it to brawler as well

The only two characters I have issues with are king and kazuya. Kazuya players just put on insane pressure towards me, and why the fukk does king deebo more than half my health bar from a single throw???:gucci:
*laughs in jaguar* :umad: