Tekken 8 | PS5/XBOX SERIES X|S/STEAM | Heihachi Returns this Autumn

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Anybody with class saw SF and Tekken as the best two of the bunch :stopitslime:

Tekken 1 was better than VF in lots of ppls eyes. VF2 was the pinnacle imo.
Tekken 2 was when it was official. And Tekken 3 was basically Tekken 2 plus Eddie and Harowang
Tekken Tag was extremely popular when it hit PS2 launch.

For you to not see these as the creme of the crop is just flat out.... You must have been too young to fathom properly what was what I guess?

All you do is spew propaganda bin shut the fukk up. Tekken is overrated.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
tekken 1 was playing catch up to virtua fighter, stop playing.
tekken 2 and virtua fighter 2 was the peak of the 3d fighter rivalry
then sega pulled a sega with virtua fighter 3 and tekken took the ball and hasnt been touched by a 3d fighter since

MK overtook all them years ago so it doesnt matter.

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
tekken 1 was playing catch up to virtua fighter, stop playing.
tekken 2 and virtua fighter 2 was the peak of the 3d fighter rivalry
then sega pulled a sega with virtua fighter 3 and tekken took the ball and hasnt been touched by a 3d fighter since
Sega and Namco rivalry doesn't get talked about enough how they brought the best out of each other. Sega right the wrongs they did with VF3 when they dropped VF4, but Namco made the same mistake with Tekken 4 to which they corrected with Tekken 5. Both companies gave everybody great games with Virtua Fighter 5 and Tekken 6, which ends their rivalry in an good note.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
All you do is spew propaganda bin shut the fukk up. Tekken is overrated.
I used to like you Reptile in MK2, but MK3 with its combos was gimmicky and the series never and will never become what it could have been.
Now you're welcome to your fakkit ass opinion but to say I spew propaganda is fighting words. I'll beat your ass at YOUR family cookout, on XCloud nikka what :mjpls:
Now I'm gonna keep it stacks with you.... hold on.... that was pretty dope the way I said I'd keep it stacks with you :manny: but yeah, I'm gonna keep it stacks with you right here. nikkaz who prefer Mortal Kombat traditionally and historically are bytch ass nikkaz in real life. Just a random observation. Not saying everyone is, just saying tho. Lot of MK tatoos on the backs and thighs of cacs nah mean. And you never really hear about MK on a Tournament level. Like is the game not popular in that field because they don't wanna have another Smash bros type crowd, bunch of sweaty fat musty muthafukkafukkaz. The MK crowd must be even worse so they just don' t do it but it's an industry inside secret.:francis:

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My original main Jun is back :blessed:

But Namco did the most for that little ass trailer. Capcom was better off hyping up SF6 for the game awards than Namco was for Tekken. :mjlol:

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
0uf0j8ni2t4a1.jpg

9czd39ni2t4a1.jpg

dhh68cni2t4a1.jpg

33rg9cni2t4a1.jpg

bhw189ni2t4a1.jpg

jl9n39ni2t4a1.jpg