Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

Nibel
@Nibellion
New interview with Harada on Tekken 8

- running on UE5 & working closely with Epic for optimization
- rebuilt from the ground up (no T7 assets)
- no comment on game mechanics or netcode yet
- team wants to improve every mode

Much much more from Harada:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps

Came here to post this. This is worth reading for people who think they might nerf movement or make the game easier. A takeaway I didn't think I'd see, Harada thought the customization in T7 was good.

:dead:

At the same time, he did mention that the reason Street Fighter doesn't do it is because of the extra work it requires. They'd rather just put out those outfits you can change the colours. Another jab I saw was them not reusing assets in building this game. Unlike SF6, Tekken 7 has been scrapped but at the same time, what made that game successful they will use for this one, story mode, game features, possibly online. No more same body types hopefully.

It looks like the game will still have easier options for new players but, the concept of skill and timing on just timing and electrics will still be there. Guest character DLC is on the table but DLC will be back, no question.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
We definitely going to have some coli tournaments with this one.

:wow:
Note that this is cross platform I guess it's time we have ourselves a proper FIST OF THE COLI TOURNEY :banderas:

My Lei wu long and Paul Phoenix combo is world class. If any Xbox gamers wanna get it in with tekken 7, just drop the time and I'll make time for a lesson :demonic:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Note that this is cross platform I guess it's time we have ourselves a proper FIST OF THE COLI TOURNEY :banderas:

My Lei wu long and Paul Phoenix combo is world class. If any Xbox gamers wanna get it in with tekken 7, just drop the time and I'll make time for a lesson :demonic:

Multiplatform. They haven't confirmed anything about rollback or crossplay yet.

Tflasha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
What about Eddy or Leroy?
Eddie from Brazil, and Leroy a broke ass character.. they ain't a real nikka like Bruce Irvin
tumblr_nrzk2hhkA11szxgmmo1_500.gifv