Tekken 8 | PS5/XBOX SERIES X|S/STEAM | Heihachi Returns this Autumn

parallax

Superstar
Daps
I was actually thinking that too. There's nothing that says that Kazumi didn't have any brothers or sisters. It's entirely possible she had a sister that Heihachi cheated on her with. She gave birth to a daughter, who then linked up with someone from an unrelated family and the two gave birth to Reina. Reina probably found out the truth, then Heihachi died before she could meet him. She became fascinated with him and decided she'd enter the tournament to find out more.

She has a few of his techniques. So possibly someone who's trained in mishima Ryu, or she's a Sakura and watched videos of him fighting. The idolizing thing makes sense, because although he wanted them both dead, he's far more hostile to Kaz than he is Jin, and she seems to respect Jin to a degree while hating Kaz.
How many kids did Heihachi have?
He could have many more. We assume kazuya is his oldest, and he was constantly looking for an heir, so he could have kids all over the world on some power instinct king of the bloodline type shyt

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Harada said Heihachi has about 20 illegitimate kids. On another note Tekken 8 is much more exciting to watch than Tekken 7

BlaccSunrise

Superstar
Daps
Heihachi slanging meat and stabbing hoes all over the world.

I wanna be just like him when I grow up. :wow:

drifter

Superstar
Daps
I thought Victor was weird until I remembered they've had geckos, kangaroos, orange baby dinosaurs, ancient demons, transformed ancient demon with snake arm, ancient demon #2, bears, ninjas, cyborgs with mohawks, etc

The series has never been realistic

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I thought Victor was weird until I remembered they've had geckos, kangaroos, orange baby dinosaurs, ancient demons, transformed ancient demon with snake arm, ancient demon #2, bears, ninjas, cyborgs with mohawks, etc

Still a cop out

This is the king of the iron FIST tournament

People didn't give them a pass for alisa, they just dealt with it because they had to, and it kept spiraling from there

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Still a cop out

This is the king of the iron FIST tournament

People didn't give them a pass for alisa, they just dealt with it because they had to, and it kept spiraling from there
It didn't start with Alisa that's the point it's a little too late to complain now

Besides that it's a japanese company what else are we expecting :heh:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive

It’s not so much the realism it’s his design. It’s all over the fukkin place, the core is solid, but boring. Hence the big ass metal gear sword and cyber dashing to overcompensate.

Plus Noctis function.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
She has a few of his techniques. So possibly someone who's trained in mishima Ryu, or she's a Sakura and watched videos of him fighting. The idolizing thing makes sense, because although he wanted them both dead, he's far more hostile to Kaz than he is Jin, and she seems to respect Jin to a degree while hating Kaz.

He could have many more. We assume kazuya is his oldest, and he was constantly looking for an heir, so he could have kids all over the world on some power instinct king of the bloodline type shyt
That makes sense. When she calls Jin her senpai it could be a way of taunting him. She could have met Heihachi before he died and he sensed her devil gene. Figured maybe he'd take another stab at it when he realized that she didn't have any of Jins softness. Man probably sensed she was a killer like him and didn't want to waste the potential. He died before he could teach her everything, so that's why she has some of his moves but the rest she's had to figure out on her own.