Tekken 8 | PS5/XBOX SERIES X|S/STEAM | Heihachi Returns this Autumn

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's even worse than that. Victor created the Ravens' organization and their fight style. Oh, and he's their boss.

GrandMASTER :mjpls: Raven.

Dude is practically Calvin Candie

Honestly, Japan can keep their games filled with the Whites they love so much. Everytime they include Black characters there's usually something sus to it.

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
Victor with that Metal Gear sword :wow:

shyt makes me wanna learn how to play Tekken

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Coli nikkas can't even enjoy a video game without pro black seeping in :heh:
What's wrong with that:manny: it better than the anti-woke threads:mjpls: that get made on GameFAQs and STEAM message broad when Baldur's Gate 3 was released there were nothing but "is this game woke" :mjpls:or "this game is too woke" :mjpls: and it was like that for weeks on there hell there are still threads like that being make just not as much.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
GrandMASTER :mjpls: Raven.

Dude is practically Calvin Candie

Honestly, Japan can keep their games filled with the Whites they love so much. Everytime they include Black characters there's usually something sus to it.

What about Eddy/Tiger? :jbhmm:

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
I assume gameplay will be great as usual. Now when it comes to characters......

I remember previous Tekken had classic characters, such as Lei, Anna, Marduk, etc., with DLC price tag on it. They are struggling with new fighters and telling gamers to pay extra money to play the content that's been around Tekken world for decades lol.

They think all it takes is make a generic character that speaks spanish, arabic, italian or whatever and they will stick around in that language speaking region.

Watch them sneak in DLC price on some of the classic material again.

Mortal Kombat does the same thing too.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I assume gameplay will be great as usual. Now when it comes to characters......

I remember previous Tekken had classic characters, such as Lei, Anna, Marduk, etc., with DLC price tag on it. They are struggling with new fighters and telling gamers to pay extra money to play the content that's been around Tekken world for decades lol.

They think all it takes is make a generic character that speaks spanish, arabic, italian or whatever and they will stick around in that language speaking region.

Watch them sneak in DLC price on some of the classic material again.

Mortal Kombat does the same thing too.
This is why I really enjoyed Soul Calibur.

The characters were always unique, including the new additions. If any fighting game can capture the magic of 2D and 3D in a hybrid fashion due to the character design it's probably Soul Calibur. You had characters who can poke from long range, zone with projectiles, close the distance with teleports, etc. They even had a puppet character. All while having the additional complexity of side-stepping.

I just wish the gameplay was as deep as Tekken's with some uniqueness to make that happen.

Last edited:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
The fukkin milking these companies are doing with tournaments is god awful. They are legit killing any hype for their games. :why: