Tekken 8 | PS5/XBOX SERIES X|S/STEAM | Heihachi Returns this Autumn

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Based on your skill level, what ranks you feel nikkaz is nice ? Tekken God and up ? It’s only so many nikkaz up there
I would say probably Tekken King and up.. but once you hit god of destruction you're basically dealing with pro players, streamers, and people that play this shyt 24/7.. YOu have to be pretty formidable to deal with that level of opposition consistently.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I would say probably Tekken King and up.. but once you hit god of destruction you're basically dealing with pro players, streamers, and people that play this shyt 24/7.. YOu have to be pretty formidable to deal with that level of opposition consistently.

Damn the coli’s own has set the bar. My next push was gonna be from purple to blue ranks but I guess that’s just training camp for the real grind:wow:

DTXwavey_02

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
I hit raijin with reina, and fujin with eddy recently.

I feel like I can make it to tekken king, but lowkey scared to do so:lupe: feel like my defense needs more work

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Trying to rank up my Zafina and I'm reminded why I stick to Quick/Lounge matches :francis:

Boys playing like absolute ass

DTXwavey_02

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
Trying to rank up my Zafina and I'm reminded why I stick to Quick/Lounge matches :francis:

Boys playing like absolute ass
Zafina is dogshyt, the only character worse than her is steve:mjlol: fighting those is easy asl unless they in gold ranks

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
What rank does it start getting challenging. What level is your jack.

edit nevermind. Tekken kind whe nit gets challenging

Well considering these goofballs changed matchmaking to go off prowess Im saying arounf 200k is where you start getting sweaty ass games

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Zafina is dogshyt, the only character worse than her is steve:mjlol: fighting those is easy asl unless they in gold ranks

A good steve is like poetry tho. Wait till they buff that nikka all the steve mains going to go fukking ham :wow:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I'm like 188k prowess

And like I said u also play bears brother. If they dont know the match up or get hit by ur multitude of gimmicks its a free win

Ull be where dudes punish ur shyt soon but maybe u really that good i aint tryna hate :manny:

I just know shyt got super duper real after I got king

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
And like I said u also play bears brother. If they dont know the match up or get hit by ur multitude of gimmicks its a free win

Ull be where dudes punish ur shyt soon but maybe u really that good i aint tryna hate :manny:

I just know shyt got super duper real after I got king
Yea I'm that good. We going to Kishin