Tekken 8 | PS5/XBOX SERIES X|S/STEAM | Heihachi Returns this Autumn

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
These dikkheads did something to the matchmaking
i heard it is tied to prowess, not ranking now. I haven't experienced major differences but honestly I'm indifferent to the level of person I face...i either wash them or get washed, pause. I view it like the arcade cabinet in that way.

What have you noticed different?

EDIT: i will say i'm getting repeat matches a LOT

Last edited:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
i heard it is tied to prowess, not ranking now. I haven't experienced major differences but honestly I'm indifferent to the level of person I face...i either wash them or get washed, pause. I view it like the arcade cabinet in that way.

What have you noticed different?

EDIT: i will say i'm getting repeat matches a LOT
Yeah I’m getting the same players
And it’s taking forever to find a match

This dude here breaks it down

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He could be the illest player ever no one is reacting to sub 20 frame lows on reaction. Thats all im saying. If u were capable of that you would realistically never lose in tekken. Especially considering Reina has like 18 game ending mids :mjlol:

nikkas out here with the sharingan :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

I get matches quick but the repeat matches are off the charts

I got an eddy, i was honestly fukking tired of facing eddy, i didn't give a rematch after winning

got repaired with him

beat him again

no rematch

i could tell by the matchup that it was going to be him AGAIN

I actually messaged him "nothing personal, ggs, i just faced A LOT of eddy today" and i literally just quit the game. This is some BULLshyt.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

Its really ruining my enjoyment of the game. When I got too tilted grinding with my main I could go be chill and learn a new character.

Now even with new characters I'm matched wtih other nikkas with 250k prowess and we just have these sweaty ass matches...in red ranks :dwillhuh:

ANNNDDDD the queues be like ten minutes. so I'm force to play on my one main if I want to have any type of timely matchmaking but I've been getting WASHED because my dumbass decided to level up a lot of subs finding a main now my prowess like 40k higher than it should be.

Deranked from King to like kishin/raijin :francis:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Its really ruining my enjoyment of the game. When I got too tilted grinding with my main I could go be chill and learn a new character.

Now even with new characters I'm matched wtih other nikkas with 250k prowess and we just have these sweaty ass matches...in red ranks :dwillhuh:

ANNNDDDD the queues be like ten minutes. so I'm force to play on my one main if I want to have any type of timely matchmaking but I've been getting WASHED because my dumbass decided to level up a lot of subs finding a main now my prowess like 40k higher than it should be.

Deranked from King to like kishin/raijin :francis:
:russ: :russ: :russ:

I think like 3 weeks ago I was hard stuck on Tekken king and just went on a legendary losing streak and got pushed all the way back to Kishin myself

The good thing about it tho is if you really that rank you’ll find your way back

How do they handle this in streetfighter ? Is it just based off the individual character ?

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
:russ: :russ: :russ:

I think like 3 weeks ago I was hard stuck on Tekken king and just went on a legendary losing streak and got pushed all the way back to Kishin myself

The good thing about it tho is if you really that rank you’ll find your way back

How do they handle this in streetfighter ? Is it just based off the individual character ?

Yeah each har has their own rank because any competent dev should know just because I got 250k prowess azu it does not mean my Ling is also good :mjlol: