Tekashi69: I don't check in anywhere I go and it's gonna stay like that

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Check in, shmeck in.

fukk all that.

I got me an easy solution to all of that.

My next trip to LA is being put into motion now. I'm trying to find the most notorious Black set in LA, find members of that set who are locked up and put money on their books.

They'll call their big homies on the phone like "who is this Buckeye Fever nikka. He new to the set?:wtf:"

He'll be like "nah, don't know who that is, but he gotta be a cool nikka to put money on ya books":ehh:

*Finds out # of the big homies in the hood*

"Yeah, i just wanna make sure I'm cool to come on the block"

Big homie: "nikka, who the fukk is you?:what:

Me: "This that nikka Buckeye Fever. You know, the nikka that been puttin' money on the homie's books":jawalrus:

:ohhh: "damn, is that right?"

Me: "Yeah, I respect y'all nikkaz, and I respect the turf. Y'all got some of that Cali loud I can smoke on?":mjgrin:

*Takes pics in the hood with the big homies and posts it on Facebook. Hoes on my dikk when I come back home*

:banderas:

This nikka :dead:

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps
Check in, shmeck in.

fukk all that.

I got me an easy solution to all of that.

My next trip to LA is being put into motion now. I'm trying to find the most notorious Black set in LA, find members of that set who are locked up and put money on their books.

They'll call their big homies on the phone like "who is this Buckeye Fever nikka. He new to the set?:wtf:"

He'll be like "nah, don't know who that is, but he gotta be a cool nikka to put money on ya books":ehh:

*Finds out # of the big homies in the hood*

"Yeah, i just wanna make sure I'm cool to come on the block"

Big homie: "nikka, who the fukk is you?:what:

Me: "This that nikka Buckeye Fever. You know, the nikka that been puttin' money on the homie's books":jawalrus:

:ohhh: "damn, is that right?"

Me: "Yeah, I respect y'all nikkaz, and I respect the turf. Y'all got some of that Cali loud I can smoke on?":mjgrin:

*Takes pics in the hood with the big homies and posts it on Facebook. Hoes on my dikk when I come back home*

:banderas:
:laff::laff: