Tekashi69: I don't check in anywhere I go and it's gonna stay like that

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Lmao we waiting for that same energy

It's time for nikkas to stop being so damn friendly. That nikka got his pass revoked and said he coming anyway. They don't respect yall

And it's both sides. New York and Cali enjoying to much prosperity.

Jim Jones shot trick or the Lil accidental shooter shot um. They held themselves down. I salute that. But that's no badge of honor. 1out of 50 people fight bacc or even win don't make nikkas hoes. What makes nikkas hoes is not putting action behind they words. Sorenos and Crips alike they tryna pull nikkas cards. Demonstrate they already have violated.

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps
u a fagoot ass nikka, to wish death on a man u dont even know. I know u a white boy
Not white, interesting you bringing race when nobody else has. You sure you’re not false-flagging? :jbhmm:

And, do you eat bricks or someshyt? In what way did I say I wish he died. I said if shyt escalated to that point, it’s not like he wasn’t begging for it to happen. If shyt happens shyt does happen, that’s how it goes when you’re acting like a dikkhead on social media. I don’t give a fukk either way- if he gets pressed or someshyt I’m going to laugh, if nobody does anything, then I’m also going to laugh cause LA always fails to deliver what they say.

California Burrito

Slangin' Chorizo
Daps
Reppin
619, CA
Hombre looks like he's 5ft with t Rex arms
GxUR0VR.png

Spanky Loco is a real one here he is slapping the dog shyt outta a rapper he caught slippin in LA :wow:

laughslikebig

Banned
Daps
Not white, interesting you bringing race when nobody else has. You sure you’re not false-flagging? :jbhmm:

And, do you eat bricks or someshyt? In what way did I say I wish he died. I said if shyt escalated to that point, it’s not like he wasn’t begging for it to happen. If shyt happens shyt does happen, that’s how it goes when you’re acting like a dikkhead on social media. I don’t give a fukk either way- if he gets pressed or someshyt I’m going to laugh, if nobody does anything, then I’m also going to laugh cause LA always fails to deliver what they say.
As much as I want him to get clapped.

nikka u said u want to see him get clapped. It’s right there in your own words.

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
That's a flat out lie :martin:

you read me saying Jim Jones was floating through a club in slow motion like this

gallery-1469111454-max-payne-bullet-time.jpg

but had to go out of your way to point out that me suggesting that Trick Trick had to wear a bag he shyt into on his waist like a holster was a fabrication. i know he's from your hometown and all but c'mon b.

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!
you read me saying Jim Jones was floating through a club in slow motion like this

gallery-1469111454-max-payne-bullet-time.jpg

but had to go out of your way to point out that me suggesting that Trick Trick had to wear a bag he shyt into on his waist like a holster was a fabrication. i know he's from your hometown and all but c'mon b.
:dahell:
dude stop making up shyt to try to sound like you hood or some shyt. clown shyt :martin:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Vicious cycles brehs. It’s the Internet instigating ppl to hurt this dude. Someone eventually will, maybe even kill him. Then the same clowns who I ept saying, the West is weak will be saying Rest In Peace (bars don’t ask how)

Then another act will come along and repeat the cycle