Tekashi 6ix9ine Puts Billboard On Notice: 'The World Is Watching

Trace

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
yet, here you are :umad:

umad69.png
I'm not supporting his music or his IG streams directly. But on a public forum I can say whatever the fukk I want. :mjgrin::umad:

Crumple

All Star
Daps
I see a Tekashi thread, I 1-star and neg. it’s really not personal.
:manny:

Okay, I can understand that. I felt bad for making it because there are so many. However this one was different - because Billboard itself acted scary.

DJ Khaled fought against them and won his spot.

The way they tally things up is weird.

Anyways I get the whole Tekashi thing and different sides. No love lost. Bless.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
I respectfully disagree. Money invested in a track and video with the goal of hitting number one is not petty at all. It's literally one of the most important goals for musicians.

He's lucky that he's not in jail right now, he should be thankful that he even has a chance of getting #1 off of a lazy song.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Smh at the people pushing him. :mjtf::snoop:
I'd advise other artists and these young buls that want vengeance to stay away from this guy at all costs at this point.

What's his handlers endgame? Why is he openely flaunting federal protection? I'm just going to avoid this guy and stop giving him the attention he wants at this point. His presence in the game is toxic.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Is that never ending July fukkery joke still running? Lol I swear the world has never recovered fr.