Tekashi 6ix9ine Puts Billboard On Notice: 'The World Is Watching

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
He is leading the way on Apple Music and YouTube by big margins. I don't know really how you would rank all of them to be honest. Spotify is pretty big for streaming music but its no where near the use of YouTube.

That move with Fornite/Travis Scott was genius on a side note.

Ad supported streaming like youtube counts for less on the charts though, and a lot of his YT views seem to come from Latin America and Europe.

His song Gotti got a ton of YT views but flopped on the Hot 100.

I could definitely see him getting the number 1 but I don't think it's some sort of conspiracy against him if he gets a #2 or #3.

Fefe actually felt like a real hit and that still only made it to #3 (though, there may have been a Drake or Maroon 5 song at the time that were hard to beat).

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
He sounds like Trump. That's such a petty thing to complain about

And that's even if it's anything to complain about in the first place... Is there anything to even suggest billboard is doing anything untoward? Seems like obvious preemptive fake ass narrative building to paint himself as a "underdog fighting the system" for dumb ass marks that fall for simple shyt like that... Very Trump like...wish the courts banned him from making music as a part of his snitch deal

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
And that's even if it's anything to complain about in the first place... Is there anything to even suggest billboard is doing anything untoward? Seems like obvious preemptive fake ass narrative building to paint himself as a "underdog fighting the system" for dumb ass marks that fall for simple shyt like that... Very Trump like...wish the courts banned him from making music as a part of his snitch deal
Bingo. I honestly think that's why they Put the "cutting room floor edit" shot of the Roc Nation hat in the video.

If Roc Nation block it or attempt to... This fool gone screenshot it and run with that Trump "underdog fighting the system" narrative you just mentioned.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
He's absolutely right. His song should be #1. They be happy to reward it to Drake for Tik Tok plays and shyt. Going by Billboard's new formula, 69 should be #1, like it or not.

It ultimately shows how flawed the new system is to being #1 now though. I mean it's the music industry, it was always shady, but artists and labels using streams and non radio avenues to get their artist #1 has cheapened the act of going #1 in this era. You be having artists with 100 mil followers like Selena Gomez and Nicki Minaj and Justin Bieber literally begging their fans to stream their songs non stop :heh:

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
Any thread made about this Pinata should immediately cause a 1 month ban for the OP :camby:

Crumple

All Star
Daps
He sounds like Trump. That's such a petty thing to complain about

I respectfully disagree. Money invested in a track and video with the goal of hitting number one is not petty at all. It's literally one of the most important goals for musicians.

Crumple

All Star
Daps
He's absolutely right. His song should be #1. They be happy to reward it to Drake for Tik Tok plays and shyt. Going by Billboard's new formula, 69 should be #1, like it or not.

It ultimately shows how flawed the new system is to being #1 now though. I mean it's the music industry, it was always shady, but artists and labels using streams and non radio avenues to get their artist #1 has cheapened the act of going #1 in this era. You be having artists with 100 mil followers like Selena Gomez and Nicki Minaj and Justin Bieber literally begging their fans to stream their songs non stop :heh:

Well said.

Crumple

All Star
Daps
@Tigron negging me with these comment "It's nothing personal" for this thread.

Know that I have never negged anyone on this site ever since 2012.

I talk out disagreements.

I'm enjoying my coffee now.

kingdizzy01

ATXBBOY
Daps
Reppin
ATX x Jersey Devil x Little Caribbean/Flatbush MF
To be honest I'm not either. :yeshrug: just not supporting or clicking, however that is my opinion.
yet, here you are :umad:

umad69.png