Tekashi 6ix9ine Puts Billboard On Notice: 'The World Is Watching

Crumple

All Star
Daps
@billboard We’re watching this very closely,” he wrote in a since-deleted post. “The world is watching very closely, we love you and always supported the charting. On every platform we are dominating by a LANDSLIDE. The numbers are there and to be looked at. WITH NO RADIO WE ARE DOMINATING THE STREAMS.

“I will hate to believe that people pay for their spins on the radio and making manipulating bundles to manipulate the chart. Again it’s still early Im just making it clear that the world is watching.”

-------------------------

Holy shyt! He's at Billboard's neck?

If you take all the snitching away, this is actually a crazy move.

Billboard must have challenges with how they chart now. Even 50 said someone can hit #1 if they sell like 1000 copies one day.

If Tekashi popped off the charts - and they deny him cause of his case - shyt is going to be crazy. Because in a fukked up way it'll lack integrity.

Crumple

All Star
Daps
Why he delete the post If he feels strongly about it?

True

Tekashi is pulling miracles.
He went from getting kidnapped, almost murdered. "Riders" who slept his baby Mom's, his actual Baby Mom's still rolling with other rappers in public, whole world against him, does his thing, makes $2 million off his one track and now coming at Billboard.

Is some spiritual things going on?

I have nothing to say about the case.

But I have never seen anything like this in entertainment period!

Crumple

All Star
Daps
Lol at lack integrity. It's been PROVEN that radio spins have been bought for years, Billboard factors in streaming now and we know that that can be, and is, bought. I wont feel bad about 69s trash single going #2 or 3 instead of #1.

You're right.

"fukk the billboard I'm a bullet on my block - how you dope when you paid for your billboard spot!?" - Redman

:wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::mjcry:

Last edited:

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
He's right but the wrong person for this. Since hes a snitch no one will take up for him either. The fukk is he talking about 'integrity' for anyways lol, the kid is a liar and a rat.

The song should be #1 really. Hate to say it but facts are facts.

Rockstar and The Scotts have been consistently more streamed on Spotify over the last few days, though.

Me12k

Pro
Daps
Why they chasing #1 so bad? I understand the accolades but what good is it when your song is #1 one week tops.

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
Rockstar and The Scotts have been consistently more streamed on Spotify over the last few days, though.

He is leading the way on Apple Music and YouTube by big margins. I don't know really how you would rank all of them to be honest. Spotify is pretty big for streaming music but its no where near the use of YouTube.

That move with Fornite/Travis Scott was genius on a side note.