Teens awarded $1 million after being kicked out of private school for blackface "acne masks"

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Like what has been said already in this thread Cacs stay on code.

The cac jury was going to come through for these little pieces of shyt.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
-Or people could stop believing in this fake ass "code" no race has & never will have. Live by your own code & build your circle with like-minded people.

You have to be a tether to think like this.

Cacs have been staying on code forever.

White juries have been letting cacs get off with literal murder for centuries.

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Clown stfu. Go off yourself fakkit. Every race has a code but dumb ass black folks. You're a prime fukking example. I hate nikkas like u
Berlin conference was a bunch of cacs that warred with each other for centuries all agreeing to put their differences aside and stick it to Africa :mjlol:

A cac could move freely under apartheid, jim crow and nazi Germany, but there's not a code between cacs when it comes to non-cacs :ohhh:

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
You have to be a tether to think like this.
Cacs have been staying on code forever.
White juries have been letting cacs get off with literal murder for centuries.
-I don't have to be a tether to be realistic & I never said the system wasn't corrupt. Racism is real but if you think every white murderer with a white jury gets off you're an idiot.

-Tell me exactly what their code is. Whatever shyt you come up with I bet there's a bunch of stories online of people not following it.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
So whites have never united in history against non-whites???
-So whites have never united with non whites to kill other whites? Specific groups of whites work together, the entire race has never worked together.