Teens awarded $1 million after being kicked out of private school for blackface "acne masks"

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Every single group of people has a code that supports themselves over others.
-That applies to individual groups, not an entire race filled with different individual groups.

-A white politician would let a town of random white rednecks die before his token Black speaker at election time. You stand a regular white citizen next to a Black pedo & I'm blowing the pedos brains out every lineup.

-Once you look at what being "on code" means you'd see how fukking stupid it is to think any race has one.

• Dap
Reactions: Ros

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
-That applies to individual groups, not an entire race filled with different individual groups.

-A white politician would let a town of random white rednecks die before his token Black speaker at election time. You stand a regular white citizen next to a Black pedo & I'm blowing the pedos brains out every lineup.

-Once you look at what being "on code" means you'd see how fukking stupid it is to think any race has one.
There's no way you're Black saying this lol

AllHolosEve

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
There's no way you're Black saying this lol
-I'm in my avi & I've posted music on here before. I'm Black but I'm a realist.

-So you tell me about you. If a Black repeat pedo & a white law abiding civilian get lined & one gotta be put down you're keeping the pedo around just cause he's Black?

darryl

Superstar
Daps
-I'm in my avi & I've posted music on here before. I'm Black but I'm a realist.

-So you tell me about you. If a Black repeat pedo & a white law abiding civilian get lined & one gotta be put down you're keeping the pedo around just cause he's Black?
Clown stfu. Go off yourself fakkit. Every race has a code but dumb ass black folks. You're a prime fukking example. I hate nikkas like u

Rosecrans

CPT
Supporter
Daps
One on the left looks japanese and the middle kid is doing the Muta hand gesture. These are just wrestling fans.

full

AllHolosEve

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Clown stfu. Go off yourself fakkit. Every race has a code but dumb ass black folks. You're a prime fukking example. I hate nikkas like u
-You're hurt ass feelings mean nothing to me. Tell me how your perfect white people stick together against all odds. Tell me how they don't backstab & betray each other. Tell me how the rich hold hands and hang out with their poor. Tell me how a white person has never murdered another white person over someone of a different race.

-I hate when Black people make up fake shyt white people don't even do to put them on a pedestal. They don't have any code for us to be jealous of, none of them do.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
-You're hurt ass feelings mean nothing to me. Tell me how your perfect white people stick together against all odds. Tell me how they don't backstab & betray each other. Tell me how the rich hold hands and hang out with their poor. Tell me how a white person has never murdered another white person over someone of a different race.

-I hate when Black people make up fake shyt white people don't even do to put them on a pedestal. They don't have any code for us to be jealous of, none of them do.

Pretty much facts